View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:09 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default caught having sex

[QUOTE=LordCamer;2877508]Have u ever been caught masturbating or having sex? Tell the story [/Q

When I first met my ex wife we were both young and a bit mad and we were all ways doing crazy things after we had been together for about a month and had sex outdoors a few times I finally got round to telling her I was a nudist and a bit of an exhibitionist .A couple of days after telling her ,we were naked up in her room and hadn't closed the door properly and were having great sex completely uncovered ,the door opened ,we both looked up but made no attempt to cover up or stop what we were doing it was her mum she just smiled and left us to it .We thought this was highly hilarious and it killed the session stone dead .
We got dressed and went down stairs into the living room where her folks were sat and by the smiles on their faces her mum obviously had told her dad what she had seen . I apologised to her parents and said we should have locked the door and was quite surprised by their reaction .Her dad smiled and said "don't worry about it we were all your age once and we were bound to see you naked sooner or later its not a problem ". What my ex said next shocked me even more ."So dad ,if we stripped naked now and went naked all the time it wouldn't bother you ".Her dad laughed and said ",no why should it ? your mum has seen it all now and I am sure your boyfriend hasn't got anything all blokes have .My ex turned round and said "I might hold you to that " and laughed .Well no more was said about it for the rest of the day and by the next day I had more or less forgot about it ,but I was to find out that my ex hadn't We were sat in the living room watching tv with her older sister by 1 year and her mum and dad ,when my ex got up and disappeared ,when she reappeared she was in her dressing gown .She came and sat down on my lap and whispered in my ear ".I am naked and I want to give you a blow job",she then got off my lap and threw off her dressing gown leaving her completely naked She looked directly at her dad and he just looked over and smiled she then pulled my shirt off and then knelt down and undid my flies before asking me to lift my bum and pulling off my jeans .She then started strocking my cock which didn't need much stroking to get me fully hard before parting my knees and swallowing my cock .It didn't take me long to blow my load straight down her throat . She cleaned every last drop off my cock before coming and cuddling up next to me still completely naked . I didn't know how to react so just sat there enjoying her naked closeness . I was in for even more of a shock about half an hour later . Her dad had gone out and made a cup of tea and came and placed ours on a table next to us .She looked up at her dad and asked if he was alright with what just happened , he smiled at her and said" yes darling your mum and I were young once , how do you think you and your sister came about " well that made me relax abit and smile . We went back to watching tv which by this time I wasn't really watching as her hand was playing with my cock again and I had my hand on her tit and it wasn't long before we were snogging madly and just about forgot her folks and her sister weren't there not completely though. She got up and with the movement all eyes looked round and she mounted me with her back to me and mounting my cock and placing my hand on her tits . She rode me for about 10 minutes before I came . She looked round at me and said "nice " to which I replied " yer ". She then said " come on I have to go clean myself up " before grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs .
When I asked her about what had just happened down stairs in front of her folks she told me she was just testing to see how far her dad would let it go .
Well . she certainly had her answer , and we spent most of our time when we were indoors naked .
There is a bit more to this story that happened a few days later . Her mum and dad had gone out cant remember where but we were left alone with just her sister for company . We were cuddling on the sofa and my ex was stroking me ,when she suddenly said to me that her sister wanted to feel my cock inside her . I looked at her in disbelief and she just smiled . She looked at her sister and told her if she wanted my cock she better get her clothes off . I was so gobsmacked that if she hadn't still been stroking me I would probably have wilted . Her sister got up and started to strip off and my ex told me to lie on my back on the floor . Her sister then straddled me and sunk down on me balls deep , she seemed really slippery which I later found out she had oiled her pussy just before it happened it had all been planned . She rode me for a while before I told her I was about to cum and my ex said don't worry you can cum inside her so I did . I also got a blowjob off her sister before her folks came home .
I am sure her folks were suss but never said anything because we were naked as usual but her sister now had just had a nightie on and she had been fully clothed when they left . Nothing more was ever said about the day with her sister and it never happened again .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote