View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 12:06 PM   #7
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default How to Fulfill my Boss' Fantasies / 5

Part 5

The girl and I finished the bottle. It was hot. My boss opened the window. Cold air blew over our sweaty bodies. I got up and looked out of the window. The street was still covered with snow. People in thick coats, woolen caps and warm gloves trudged by. I got goose pimples. My nipples got hard. My boss opened the next bottle. We took turns taking sips, I closed the window and pulled him onto the bed. He didn't fight back. We undressed him and took turns in sucking his cock. He was hard in no time.

The girl was on all four. I was under her, on my back. My boss pushed my face into her ass. I understood and stuck my tongue into her hole. I knew she'd like it. She had liked it before...

When she was nicely lubricated, he pushed me aside, crawled over me and fucked her ass. I watched it closely, alternating between licking her pussy and sucking his balls. Both moaned. I caught a glimpse of the TV. A blindfolded naked girl was lead on a leash through a snowy wood. She shivered. The guy leading her was wearing a warm down coat, jeans and boots. She was barefoot...

My boss' orgasm came when I did not expect it. He pulled his dick out and squirted his load all over my face and what was left of my hair. The girl got up and went to the bathroom. He told me to stay on the bed and lick him clean. I took his cock in my mouth and had him almost hard again when the girl left the bathroom, fully dressed. He got up, took a wad of €50 notes out of his jacket, gave her €200 and said she had done a good job. And then he added another €50 as a bonus. She grinned, said, she'd love to serve him again, next time he was in Munich, and left.

He started to dress, turned to me, grinned and said I would get paid too, but only on returning to Berlin. And that I should not worry about a bonus. I would not need a bonus. I would earn enough with my regular fees.

(to be continued)

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: