View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #21
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

What did Panda see, find out now in ………..

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 21

Opening his eyes panda eventually saw Billy bear stood in the door way staring open mouthed at all his friends.

"Whatever are you doing" asked Billy, wondering why his friends were tied up like that.

"We are waiting for you to eat us out" stated star thinking it was obvious that they were in need of rescuing and Billy could do this by eating the shoelaces.

"Where have you been?" asked Rexy surprised and happy to see one of his most dearest friends.

Billy sat down and started to tell his story forgetting all about rescuing his friends. "I was on the rocket ship looking for some lost coins while listening to some music. The next thing I know everyone had disappeared.

I then came in search of rescuing you, I have had quite an adventure along the way and I even thought I saw an alien once, but that's another story as no one believes in aliens" chuckled Billy

The rest of the teddies laughed at this, knowing full well that Billy had more than likely seen an alien as they had.

"Billy are you going to get your fury butt over here and eat me out" repeated star

Billy had no idea why a cow would ask him a silly question like this, however he felt obliged to please his cuddly friend. Walking over towards star the cow who like all the other teddies was bound in the dusty room.

Slowly parting stars legs, while the rest of the teddies wondered what Billy was up to, did he have a cunning plan?

Sticking his tongue out Billy started to lick the golden hole of stars juicy pussy.

"What in the name of teddies heaven do you think you are doing" asked panda confused and looking at silly Billy.

Billy was continuing to lick stars juices all the time Panda had asked his question before stopping as stiff as a cock with his tongue still rested inside the tight heavenly hole.

"Well answer then you silly silly bear" continued panda.

There was a jumble of words as Billy tried to splutter something while still having his tongue inside his friends love hole.

Eventually he realised his voice couldn't be heard properly and so pulled away from the runny hole.

"I was only doing what you had all asked, I was eating star out" stated Billy confused at all panda was talking about.

"No, no, no no no" laughed Froggie,

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What sticky situations with the teddies get into next?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for the rest of the funny adventure.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote