View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 11:59 AM   #18
grainedor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
Just for that you are going to have to ruin every orgasm for the next month and eat it every time
Ups.... i'm sorry miss, i'm agree with you, i'm so dumb ! Thank you for your humiliating punishment. It will be so hard, i don't prefer masturbate than ruin every orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumSLutAdriella
You shouldn't have disobeyed my orders.

Place two nipple clamps on your nipples. Then spank your balls 200 times for disobeying me .When you are finished take some toothpaste and apply it to your cock and your balls.

I don't care if you are stupid or just want attention. I am going easy on you for the first and the last time. If I see you disobey my or somebodys order ever again you will wish that you were never born.

Understood?

Also this applies to everyone else. I don't care if you are a attention whore or just plain stupid. Know your place and act according to it.
Sorry Mistress if i disappoint you... I deserve both of your punisments. And thank you for being nice in your punishment Mistress Adriella.

I will never disobey again...

Likes : Ruined orgasm, edge, anal, ass to mouth, orgasm control, femdom, faproulette, cum eating/play, milovana webtease, pee, CBT

Dislikes : Sissyfication, crossdressing, pet play, pics

Limits : Extreme, scat, public, diaper, toothpaste, vomit

Last edited by grainedor; 08-30-2016 at 12:06 PM.
grainedor is offline   Reply With Quote