View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #20
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Shorter than usual part to finish at desired point.

What will happen to the teddies next?

Find out now in ........

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 20

"SUGGAR" roared Roary as an alien pulled his tail. The torture for the teddies was un-teddybearable.

Not knowing what to do the teddies all kept quiet, binding their time. The liquorice bondages were starting to get really annoying as they were cutting into the teddies fir.

After what seemed like an eternity the aliens left the teddies alone still tied up in the dusty room.

"So what are we going to do now" asked Floppy who's tummy began to rumble. Wishing his tasty gigantic bone was with him he started munching fresh air.

"That's it, floppy you’re a genius, why didn't I think of it before" said panda quietly, not wanting to attract attention to themselves.

The teddies all looked at panda wondering what he was on about. "Think of what" some asked.

"We can chew our way out, these bondage straps look to be made from liquorice and I'm sure they will be quite edible" replied panda.

"Your right, what are we waiting for" asked floppy who stuck out his giant tongue and tried to lick the show laces to pieces.

"I can't reach the shoe laces" croaked Froggie. For all of the teddies superb ideas Froggie was correct they were all bound to far away to reach each others straps and they were tied in such a way they couldn't reach their own.

"Oh fiddle sticks" cried Roary who really didn't want his tail to be pulled again in the future and was so desperate to be set free.

Just then footsteps could be heard along the long corridor. Whatever could it be?

The teddies started to quiver in fear anticipating that the aliens were coming back. I hope they haven't heard us whispering, thought panda. If they have heard us we will sure be in even more trouble.

The soft footsteps got louder and louder.

"There coming this way" quivered Froggie.

Indeed whoever it was, was slowly creeping towards the teddies who were unable to hide due to the shoelace straps.

Opening his eyes panda eventually saw ......

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What did Panda see?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures for answers – if you can bare the laughter?

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote