View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 12:44 PM   #19
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Apologies for the lengthy delay – believed had lost current parts due to computer failure. Thankfully retrieved next few parts.

Thanks for everyone’s patients.

So the Aliens have captured the teddies on Uranus.
What will they do with them?

Punishment is in order ………

Find out now in ………………

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 19

As the teddies rebounded off the bubble wrapped walls and landed on the bed the aliens squealed with laughter as they watched the first part of their torture begin.

Tying the teddies up with liquorice shoelaces the teddies were left hanging,wondering what was about to happen next.

The chief alien approached and demanded to be told were the teddies had hidden the gold.

Looking at each other puzzled, the teddies wondered how were they to know where the gold had been hidden

"We know nothing about your treasure" protested panda innocently.

This didn't please the aliens one bit, they stood grunting and snorting at the teddies and demanded punishment.

Scared the teddies looked around for some form of escape, but first they would have to get out of the liquorice bonds that were holding then tightly in place. After that how would they get past all the aliens and not to mention collect the coins that they needed to start the rocket? There were so many problems and so little answers.

"Where’s Billy" whispered floppy hoping not to attract attention to anyone other than his cuddly friends.

Looking around the teddies realised for the first time, Billy was nowhere in sight, had he not heard the message about surrendering? Was he ok? Would he be their saviour? Not sure if to be happy or sad the teddies just hung there.

"I will give you one last chance before I get really angry, where have you hidden the treasure" bellowed the chief alien in his squeaky voice.

Baby froggie began to cry. "Please sir we don't know anything about your treasure, please let us go"

A few seconds later baby Froggie's bottom felt the most pain it had ever felt. The chief had poked him with something sharp.

"Ouch" screamed Baby Froggie in his croaky voice.

"Shut it, Uranus creatures rule, your anus is for our pleasure" the aliens chanted.

There were a few smug grins on various teddies faces, as they found the alien chanting very peculiar

"Wipe that smug grin of his face" ordered the chief while staring straight towards the black and white panda.

One of the aliens rushed towards panda with a small bucket and cloth. Wiping it across panda's face, panda felt like he was going to suffocate.

The cloth kept swaying across his face splattering water all over him. This was the weirdest punishment he had ever heard, however it was a true punishment as panda was hating every second.

"These black spots won't come off" stated a puzzled alien.

"He's a panda, they are supposed to have black and White spots" grumbled Roary who was still feeling sad for losing his roar and all the terrible danger he had put his friends in with the quest they were currently on.

"Who said that you could speak" argued the chief alien. Not a single teddy wanted to reply as they all feared the consequences as Roary was about to find out.

"SUGGAR" roared Roary as an alien pulled his tail. The torture for the teddies was un-teddybearable.

TO BE CONTINUED .........

What will happen to the teddies next?

Please comment and more Teddies adventures will follow.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote