View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 05:20 PM   #3
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default Welcome To Wedgieville: Chapter One: Part Two

Welcome to Wedgieville

Chapter One: "Wedgeville, meet John and Jake. John and Jake, meet WEDGIEville."
Part Two

The next day, John woke up, turned off his alarm, and went to shower. He noticed a tiny bit of black fabric on the floor. He assumed it was part of an old shirt, or a sock. Just some bit of trash left from the previous owners of the house. He threw it away, and showered in peace. As he showered his thoughts wandered. Eventually they wandered to the same place most teenage boys' minds do every so often. He looked down at himself, thinking about how he really needed to find a girlfriend soon. A couple minutes later, he cast the thoughts of sex and girls from his mind again, and finished showering. He dried off, threw on a pair of fresh tighty-whities, jeans, belt, and a blue polo shirt and went back to the bedroom.
As he walked back in, he found his brother still sleeping in his blue boxers.
"Wake up!" John shouted, throwing a pillow at his brother's head.
Jake groaned as the pillow struck him, and sat up as John left the room for breakfast.
Later, once they were ready for school, they stood outside waiting for the bus to arrive on their street. A couple of kids were already there. Many of them looked really nervous, as if they were dreading starting school again. John thought about seeing if he could start talking to someone to stay entertained. However, most of the other kids were engaged in conversation already. Jake had taken out his 3DS again and was playing his game. One kid, who seemed about John and Jakes age, came over greeted John with a brief handshake.
"Hi!" He said, a friendly smile on his face. "I'm Isaac. You two must be those two kids I saw moving in yesterday. Well, to be truthful, I thought it was one kid. Didn't realize you were twins."
John laughed. "Don't worry, you're not the first to make that mistake. I'm John, and the vegetable here is my brother, Jake."
"Nice to meet you." Isaac said, still smiling brightly.
Jake gave him a small wave without even looking up from his game.
The bus soon arrived, and all of kids climbed in. Jake had his game put away now, and as he climbed onto the bus he noticed a cute girl with an empty seat next to her. He smiled and sat down, starting to flirt. John rolled his eyes at his brother, and sat a couple seats back with Isaac. His brother had always had better luck with girls than him, even if Jake couldn't seem to hold a relationship for very long. John looked out the window lazily as they started to pull away from the stop. Just then, a kid who looked like he was probably in middle school came running around the corner. The kid freaked out as he saw the bus driving away.
"Oh, no!" Isaac said worriedly. "Poor Timmy..."
"Should we ask them to stop the bus?" John asked.
"No. It's too late now." said Isaac sadly.
"Oh, well. The middle school's closer than the High School right? He should still make it on time if he runs."
"He should, but he won't..."
"What do you mean?"
Isaac didn't respond. At a stoplight, Jake and the girl he'd sat with quickly ran back to two empty seats next to Isaac and John. The girl was laughing.
"John, meet Alexis." Jake said.
"Alex." She corrected him. "Never call me Alexis."
"Fine. Alex."

"Hey." John said, nodding.
Alex was wearing a small pair of glasses that sat slightly crooked on her nose, just enough to be noticed. She had her brown hair tied back in a long ponytail, and was wearing a black Pac Man shirt with a long sleeved brown shirt unbuttoned over it. She also wore a pair of cargo shorts and and sandals. She was a bit oddly dressed, but she looked very cute. It was obvious Jake thought so. He kept grinning at her. (Or perhaps at the Pac Man shirt.) The four of them chatted about classes and things for a little bit. It turned out Alexis and Isaac were already good friends, and Alexis and Isaac were both Sophomores like John and Jake. They continued the conversation nonchalantly until they stopped at the middle school. Middle schoolers began walking off the bus. A group of sixth graders walked by, all looking absolutely terrified. One seventh grade girl seemed frustrated with her appearance or uncomfortable, because she kept adjusting her clothes with a worried frown on her face. Finally the last two eight grade boys got off the bus looking more confident than the others, but not happy to be there. John's gaze followed them out the window. As he watched them walk towards the school, something caught his eye. Something was moving in a tree nearby on the school grounds.
"Hey look!" Jake said a little too excitedly. "That kid's getting a wedgie!" He laughed, almost shakily.
Indeed as he squinted, John could see a large pair of bright yellow briefs hanging from a tree branch. Attached to them was a small boy, either in 6th or 7th grade by the looks of it.
"So?" Alexis asked, confused. Isaac said nothing.
"Well, it's funny, isn't it?" Jake asked, wondering if he'd said something wrong.
Alexis paused for a moment before a look of realization crossed her face as she said, "Oh my God, Isaac! You didn't tell them?"
"I've only just met them before we got on the bus. Besides, I thought it'd be better if they figured it out for themselves."
"You know that's not right." she said as the bus pulled away from the middle school.
John watched the boy struggle with his underpants as they drove down the road. Nobody was helping him. Not even a teacher, if they were even around. Isaac continued to remain silent.
"Fine, I'LL tell them" Alexis said, sounding annoyed.
"Tell us what?" John and Jake asked in unison.
"About Wedgieville." she said ominously.
"You mean WEDGEville, right? Not wedgie?" John asked.
"No. Wedgie."

End of C1P2

Chapter One: Part Three should come quite soon. It will likely be the last part of the first chapter. Once Chapter One of this story is finished, I'll probably start having MULTIPLE STORIES AT ONCE so stay tuned. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED