Thread: Fiction: Unbound
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
Left

Default Unbound

Newest story of mine, please enjoy!
This story is fiction and I'm going to have 4 characters to begin with and probably more develop throughout the story. Comments/criticisms/compliments are all welcome!

Characters:

Owen (Main) :
-Boy
-Freshman
-5'5"
-Skinny and not that muscular

Nikki:
-Girl
-Sophomore
-5'6"
-Skinny and almost no muscles

Taylor:
-Girl
-Junior
-5'8"
-Skinny, some muscles, but good looking for a girl

Justin:
-Boy
-Sophomore
-5'10"
-Skinny almost no muscles

---------------------------------------

Ugh, its days like this, I just want to quit school. Normally, these thoughts are uncommon among my friends, all of them are just so happy. But being in High School is hard. I have friends who are in college, and the school work is obviously harder there, but the social life aspect here is terrible. I don't suffer from depression, I don't have any medical/attention/eating disorders that everyone else seems to have. I'm not special in anyway, besides being short, and I am in all advanced classes.

Don't get me wrong, I am unique, everyone is. But I am not on any teams, I play no instruments, I don't do drugs. All I really have are friends, and they are the best. Justin is my best friend, he is almost exactly like me, except he is quieter and listens to terrible music.

I'm not friends with many girls, and they don't really have a reason to be friends with me either. But the girl who I talk the most to, I started to develop a crush on, Taylor. She is smart, pretty, and blonde, shes also on the girls volleyball and dance team. Her best friend is Nikki, the two are nearly inseparable. I honestly can't think of a time when I have seen Taylor without Nikki at least 2 inches away.

As I'm telling you this, I'm in my advanced Biology class, zoning out. This stuff is all easy, I can afford to. But more specifically, I'm zoning out looking at Taylor. And even more specifically, the back of her head. I sit two seats behind her and 1 to the left. Shes talking to the teacher about something related to the topic we are learning about. I'm not quite sure, all I know is she is great to look at, and has an amazing voice.

Before I know it, the bell starts to ring. Time to go home. I say this enthusiastically only because I have to walk the mile and half to my house. Its not too bad though, Taylor lives half a mile from the school, and its on the way.. mostly, so we can talk during that time.

"Hey, want to walk together?" an angelic voice asks.

I turn around. Holy shit.

"Uhh... Yeah! Sure!" I say with a smile.

Its a great start, Taylor asked me!

Thanks for reading!

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879

Last edited by Left; 03-13-2012 at 05:06 PM. Reason: realized I double posted one of the character's information.
Left is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Left for this post: