View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 08:17 AM   #39
superwoman726

Hi and thanks for writing me! I did read the rules and they state that a money slave is someone who pays for play and that is NOT what I am seeking, I know that anything with the word "financial" is deemed as wrong and is automatically thought about as pay for play but I just want to make it clear that this is NOT what I am seeking I have been into financial domination for years and my good good money sadists can tell you that its more then that and if any one has any questions about this fetish feel free to ask me but please only questions do not judge me in anyway because, frankly I dont care what anyone else thinks or has to say about my fetish I know its just as real as body worship and bondage or any other fetish out there. Again I do want to make it clear that I understand what the rules say and a money slave is NOT what im looking for. Financial control goes hand in hand with chastity for me what better way to control the male race by hitting them in the two places that make them the pompass assholes they are, their pockets and their penis. I think of it more as a very powerful way of controlling someone, and making them your slave, letting them know that they get up every morning and work for me and I give them an allowance and control all the financial decisions, in my experience it makes a man more of a bitch then strap on play! BUT if someone who has been on this site tells me that this is still against the rules i will leave that out all together and talk about it only in one on one conversations but I think its fair that any one that attempts to contact me knows right from the get go all my kinks! Oh and I am going to post an add as soon as I do more reading and get to know more about the site. I made the mistake of putting up my yahoo messenger name and alot of people contacted me already and one was a 18 year old kid who called me every name in the book because I wasnt saying things that he wanted to hear.... it was crazy never in my life have I been talked to by someone who says they are submissive like that! It blew my mind AND made me want to beat the shit out of my houseboy im seeing this after noon lol so I dont know what to expect from this site! I hope good things come though.. thanks again for your advice any advice from people with any sort of experience in this lifestlye is always appriciated!
superwoman726 is offline   Reply With Quote