View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 02:50 PM   #11
quinn.

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeanke88 View Post
Lets see for another shower related. And then I will already think for some general for tomorow.

Make sure to prepare everything in the bathroom before you start. Take a washcloth, a towel, something to spank and something you can find that you feel comfortable to insert and fuck yourself with. Also you will trow a dice and remember the number as X.

Okay, this time we will start in the bathroom. Strip naked, fold your clothes and put them to.the side.
Lets start of with some nice spanks to get you warmed up. You will do X slaps on your right ass cheek, then X on your right boob, X on left boob, X on left ass cheek. Now finish with X pussy slaps. Make sure to gently rub those spots after every X spanks, and pay a bit extra attention to your pussy. When gently rubjing tour boobs make sure to pinch those nipples.

Once you are done, turn on the water and go under the shower. We will start again with your hair. But now, when you are done, you will take your homemade dildo, put it on the shower floor, go sit above it on your knees, take you spanker and slowly slide ovr your dildo. Now slowly start to fuck it. Start slow and go a bit faster after a while. You will ride it for 5 whole mikutes. Every minute, and when you feel you get close to orgasm, you will slap you clit 5 times. While busy you will also slap your boobs 15 times in total.

Now get up, take your washcloth and start to wash your body. When you washed everything, put the water colder to rinse yourself (if that isn't a limit ofcourse). Make sure to have enough water running over your boobs (pull those erected nipples).and to cool down your clit.

Now you are all clean we have to make sure you keep having some slutty fragrance. Grab your homemade dildo again and take the showerhead. You will ride your dildo for 10 minutes straight going from a slow start to full pace in 5 mikutes and the last 5 you keep going as fast as you can. Now, while you do that, have your showerhead on max and water nice cold. You will keep on stimulating your clit with the showerhead. You can orgasm, even multiple if you like, but you will continue the full 10 minutes.

When done fry yourself and enjoy the rest of your day.
i just did this.
i chose a belt as my spanking implement and an empty deodorant can as something to insert. i rolled my die and got a 4, so i spanked each part you specified 4 times. the pussy spanks were especially painful.
next i got in the shower and washed my hair, then placed the can down, got on my knees and just then realised it was too big for me. i couldn't get in in as much as i tried- i guess I'm too tight right now. i ended up using a bottle of lube instead.
i set a timer for 5 minutes and started to ride it. i only got close to an orgasm one time and had to spank my clit 5 times, and after the spanks to my breasts i was really sore.
I then washed myself and set the water to a colder temperature. i started to ride the bottle and had my first orgasm around 4 minutes in and the rest of the 10 minutes was hell. i had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning as i forced myself to continue. the second orgasm was around 6 minutes in, the third was maybe 7½ minutes in and after that i lost track. i was so close to screaming the whole time, after i was done i had to sit there and recover for another 5 minutes.

thank you for this task, i think I'm still recovering.

likes: forced orgasms, pain, guided masturbation, hypnosis, degradation, hidden public.

dislikes/punishments: edging, piss holding, toothpaste

limits: pictures/videos, friends and family, anal, permanent things, illegal, scat, blood, etc.

I DONT HAVE TOYS!! i can use household items though.
not looking for a master/mistress.
quinn. is offline   Reply With Quote