View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 06:29 AM   #23
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default 7 days, tick tock

Well its the final countdown, in less than 7 days my slave boy will be at my feet, waiting for my words, collared with all his nails painted, as he knows thats how I want him dressed!

Another supprise in my skype inbox, a short message and formal picture nothing rude or dirty, he is dressed in his new now tight jeans, and a jacket, he has a smile on his face and looks deep in thought, mmm

My boy was been keeping a daily diary of all his thoughts, this was started on the 8th of April as instructed by myself, I assured the boy its contents are for my eyes only, sorry Getdare readers, but some things must remain private between Master and slave. Trust is a must. His darkest deepest kinky thoughts must be available to his Master.

The waiting is starting to send be a little crazy so, I have been writing erotic stories again, updates and new one's in the stories section. I cannot be too naughty and cum because I need balls full and to be horny when we meet for our second real life meeting, in yes, less than a week.

Is he the submissive boy of my dreams, the needle in the internet BDSM haystack, maybe, well he is no longer an anal virgin, that was "taken" back in Jan on our first meeting and he just now craves cock and better still MY cock!

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: