View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 05:58 AM   #22
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Missing me?

I woke to find a message on my skype from my hard working boy, well only 8 days now to our next real life meeting.

"Dear Sir, thank you for your messages. Tonight I will be able to come online Sir. Around eight - eight thirty your time Sir. But I wanted to write a short message. Say good morning Sir and tell you I dreamed of you again Sir - it was not a wet dream Sir, but a naughty one Sir. I guess not being able to talk to you Sir makes my brain go mental - and my subconsciousness (better said sub-consciousness) just craves for you Sir. I must be really a very submissive kinky boy Sir. It was not a wet dream Sir but when I went to poo that thing happened again Sir, after I finished .... I simply leaked Sir - it was not an orgasm, "it" was not even hard Sir but I just had a little spasm and some pre-cum leaked out Sir. It was connected to my dream I guess Sir - more on it in the evening. It was again so humiliating Sir - not in control of my body, a dirty boy leaking in the toilet. I ate it all up Sir, had to lick it from the floor actually Sir. I am sorry Sir, it really was not spunking. It really was not an orgasm Sir, just silly dribble Sir. This time not just pee but a mixture of pee and pre-cum Sir. I am a complete slut Sir. But I want to be your slut Sir. xxx Sir"

Such a dirty horny slut of a slave boy, craving me and my spunk and maybe his spunk too if I allow him to "cum for me"!

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote