Thread: Abduction
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 06:09 AM   #48
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Violence throughout

It wasn't the actual act that made me sick, after all, Master Jon hadn't actually done anything yet but it was the person who smiled from the chair in the corner of the room.

"Hello Zachary" smiled a middle aged, dark haired, slightly muscular man, his eyes were dark, almost scary to look at.

I looked at Zach, wondering was this guy a punter or maybe a regular with Zach but his face told me this was much, much worse.

"Wha... What are you doing here?" he asked, his mouth gaping open slightly.

Master Jon took Zach by the arm and roughly dragged him closer to the man, throwing the boy onto his knees in front of him.

"You didn't think I'd just abandon you, did you?"

"But.. But" Zach couldn't speak and I noticed that he tried desperately to cover himself up with his hands.

"No need" smiled the man, pointing to Zach's crotch "it's not like I haven't seen it before"

Master Jon looked at me.

"It looks as though you're a little confused boy" he said "this is Malcolm, Zach's father"

My eyes widened.

"He will be administering Zach's punishment tonight and as for you, well you'll just have to wait and see"

Malcolm stood up slowly. I couldn't believe that Zach's dad was standing there allowing this to happen!

He took his son by the arm and stood him up slowly, he took the boys face in his hands and for a moment I thought he was going to hug him or do something else fatherly but I was wrong.

He grabbed Zach by the throat, pushing him violently against the wall behind him, Zach's body almost went limp but Malcolm held him in place.

"This is for everything you put me through you little shit!" he punched Zach in the stomach, causing him to double over and cry out.

"May I?" asked Malcolm, gesturing towards Master Jon's cattle prod which sat on the desk.

"By all means" he smiled back, handing him the weapon.

Malcolm took it and without hesitation, jammed it into the boy's rectum. I almost felt the pain as I watched Zach writhe in agony as the prod slid deeper and deeper into his colon.

His dad seemed to completely disregard any pain his son was going through as the prod ended with just the button exposed from Zach's hole. It was at least a foot or more inside him and I could tell by his screams that the pain was unbearable.

"Looks like your behavior never changed did it Zach" he sneered, squeezing the button as Zach began shaking violently.

"Apologize to Master Jon" he continued, turning the boys face to Jon who sat, smugly in his chair.

Zach couldn't speak, his body was still shaking and the noise from the prod made me throw up. Master Jon looked at me and Malcolm removed his finger, letting his son slump to the floor, weeping.

"I'm sorry" I said between breaths as I stood back up straight, wiping spit from my mouth "I didn't mean it"

Master Jon walked around from his desk, grabbed me by the hair and sat me on the chair.

"Stay quiet, your punishment is soon" he hissed.

I watched nervously as Malcolm dragged Zach back to his feet and bent the limp boy over Master Jon's desk.

"The choice is yours" smiled Jon, opening his drawer for Malcolm to see. Malcolm's eyes lit up as he reached in and pulled out a huge, nasty looking whip. I examined it wide eyed, it had small shards of what looked like glass all over the tip of it, the handle was big, looked like leather.

Malcolm walked back behind his son, looked at me and winked. I felt sick again.

"1" he said and lifted the whip behind his head, it swung around, cracking as it shot towards Zach's bare back and butt. It made the noise before Zach reacted, cracking down across his bum causing a thin but roaring red line across him.

He screamed louder than I thought possible but didn't have time to do anything else as the whip landed across the back of his legs this time, causing him to buckle slightly.

I wanted to leave the room, I could see why he hated his father now. I tried to stop concentrating on it but the noise of the whip continued to jolt me back to reality that was until Master Jon looked at me, no, over me.

"Hello Sir, welcome"

I turned to see who he was talking to and felt my heart stop.

"Hello son" he grinned.

Sorry for the short chapter guys, just want to get back on track. I know this one wasn't very sexual and more violent but it will get back on track in the next chapter! Tell me what you think in the comments.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote