Thread: Fiction: Miss A's Training
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 09:15 AM   #5
SissySlave93

She smiled as she looked down at me, both of us knowing I would I would always be considered far below her. I went to take a sip of the wine when she stopped me. "I didn't say you could use a glass, dear. Set it down by my boots." I did as she commanded and she giggled as she raised the heel of her closest boot and dipped it into the glass. She used the heel as a stirrer, the first from the bottom coming of her heel and mixing with the wine. She then removed the heel from the glass and offered it to me. "Suck it." she ordered. I didn't need telling twice. I leaned my head forward and took the heel into my mouth, licking it up and down as if it were a cock. She slowly withdrew the heel from my mouth and examined it. "Nice and clean, good boy." She then did the same with the other heel. The wine was now noticeably full of her boot dirt. "You may now drink your wine up, there's a good pet." I quickly picked up the glass and downed the drink, as she watched with a smirk. "Strip and lay down on your back with your eyes closed. Do not open them until I give you permission." I did as she asked and heard two soft thumps as she removed her boots with a soft sigh. She placed one socked mouth over my nose and mouth, and the other over my stiff member, softly massaging it, but not enough to allow me release. “Smell my scent, there’s a good boy” she said softly. I took a loud sniff, inhaling what must have been days of sweat. She increased the speed of her toes on my cock, quickly bringing me to a powerful orgasm all over her socked foot. I felt her foot leave my still twitching cock and run over the cum soaked areas of my flesh before leaving my body entirely. She raised the foot over my mouth slightly. “Open”, she commanded. I obeyed and felt the now cum soaked sock stuffed into my mouth before her foot resumed its place back over my mouth, sealing it in. “I hope you’re enjoying that, little slave” she said as I moaned my approval. She giggled and I started to get hard again. She grazed her bare toes over my cock. “Hmm, no more today, don’t want my pet to get greedy now.” She rested her bare foot on my chest and proceeded to tease my nipples with her toes, grabbing them and twisting them slightly. I was rock solid again at this point, but she didn’t acknowledge it. After a while of this, she removed her feet from my body and said “Open your eyes, dear.” I opened my eyes and looked up at her perfect face smiling back at me. “Now sit up” she commanded. I tried to sit up and found that I couldn’t! I tried to move any part of my body, with no success and looked at her, unable to communicate with her cum soaked sock still in my mouth. She giggled. “Unable to move, slave? Good, that will make the next part much easier.” She stood up and walked to the door of my flat. “Back in a few minutes, slave, don’t feel the need to get up!” She laughed as she opened my front door and walked off, the sound of her boots growing more distant. This woman had me in a position where she could do whatever she wanted, and I couldn’t object. I was simultaneously terrified and aroused. I wasn’t sure how long passed, it couldn’t have been more than 5 minutes, but it felt like an eternity. Miss A came back into sight with a large black bag which she dropped by my feet. “Let’s get started.” she said with an evil smile that contrasted her heavenly face.

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote