Thread: Fiction: Miss A's Training
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 08:16 AM   #4
SissySlave93

Hey guys, this is the next part, nothing sexual yet, but there will be in the next update, I promise!

Three sharp knocks at the door pulled me out of my daydream. I approached the door and turned the handle. No turning back now. I pulled the door open, revealing the figure standing before me and gasped. I had never seen a woman more beautiful than the one before me. She was around 5 inches taller than me, although this was mainly due to the long spike heel on her black leather knee high boots. A short, tight, black miniskirt left little to the imagination, nor did the tight black corset she wore, giving her an hourglass figure and making her already large beasts even more desirable. Long, blonde hair fell down to the small of her back, almost shimmering as if were a waterfall. And her face. Her beautifully rounded face was well complimented by her long eyelashes, dusky eyeshadow, and deep red lipstick on her plump lips. She was easily the most beautiful woman I had ever met, and I was jealous. I realised I had been staring without word for too long when she giggled, a tinkling laughter that managed to make me even more attracted to her and said "Well, are you going to let me in or check me out in the doorway more? It's rude to keep a lady waiting, you know!" I immediately snapped out of my stupor and apologised multiple times as I stepped aside to let her in. She walked past me and then turned to look at me with a small smile on her face. “My, there’s even more potential with you than I thought!” she exclaimed, running a long, painted red fingernail softly along my cheek. “Me and you will have LOTS of fun” she said, more of a statement than an exclamation. I was rock solid by this point, and she noticed with a smirk. Even when smirking, she was undeniably gorgeous. If a god existed, she was definitely one of his angels. She raised a large bottle of red wine. “I brought this, what do you say I make myself comfortable and you pour us a couple of glasses?”. I took the wine glass and quickly made my way to the kitchen as she sat down on one of my sofas, watching me as I popped the cork and poured it out into 2 wine glasses. I gave her one glass and went to sit next to her, but she snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor, and I knew immediately what to do, sinking to my knees before her.

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote