Old 07-15-2011, 01:58 PM   #43
steve101
getDare Devil

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? No

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Pleasure with very little effort
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? No usually close them
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Licked
In what ways would you want your balls played with? fondling
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Yes
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? Average size so easy to suck
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? Yes, I cum at the end
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? Yes, feeling of power
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? Easy to orgasm by sucking
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Great if they swallow
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Find it really funny
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? Not as good as on their face
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Meh
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? Depends on the situations, if 'm dominating them I feel like they should lick it up.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? Yes
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? I like to see them hold it in their mouth
What positions do you prefer to receive blowjobs in? Lying down
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? No
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Yes, definitely
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Can't think of anything
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary it, getting more intense
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Normalish
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? They should be willing
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Yes
Anything extra you want to say?

Misc

How important is the location to you? Its not really
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Yes
Do you want to control the event? Depends
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Not really
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Yes
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Yes
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? Would like to see someone being forced and would like to be forced to drink it
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? Once had a girl give me a blowjob and spit the cum into my mouth

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote