Old 05-31-2011, 03:10 PM   #37
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la
Default BJ's Yeah!

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Guys who make gross loud grunt sounds or are just too loud in general.
What do you like about giving blowjobs? The cum & humiliation/degrading talk
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I look up once and a while.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? I get playful sometimes, my favorite thing to do is play with the head until it's extremely sensitive and then lick it to tease him =)
In what ways would you play with his balls? Squeezing & licking!
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I would if asked, most guys don't ask though :P
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) As long as they're not tiny, I'm not picky!
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? Face fucking can be fun with someone you trust!
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? More is always better!
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Yum!
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Hot
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Wouldn't suggest it as a finisher but if they miss a little, I don't care!
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Love it!
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? That's such a waste... plus I earned it!
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? I swallow cum because it's the clean polite thing to do, unless they suggest otherwise I always swallow. I do like facials though!
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? If I get a facial i'll lick it all up!
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? On my knees usually, but I don't really care that much.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I have done two, it's fun but hard to keep everyone happy
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) I vary my technique a lot, thats part of the fun!
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I have, and I do because some guys love it, but I don't prefer it personally.
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Yes.
Anything extra you want to say? I think you covered just about everything!

Deleted the receiving section. I do get blowjobs from guys and girls, but i'm not particular enough to answer all the questions. PM me anything I might have skipped if you're interested.

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not at all.
Do you want to control the event? Nope, I like being a submissive giver!
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yes, not loud moans and groans but name calling and general dirty talk is always welcome.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Submissive and degraded are great, love it!
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? If im going to be with the guy for a while after, i'll sometimes leave a little cum somewhere on my body or face, and pretend not to notice it.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? I would love being "forced" to do this!

Last edited by ty_la; 05-31-2011 at 03:12 PM.
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote