Thread: Fiction: A Tale of a Captured Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 02:25 PM   #3
Manda

Default preview to chapter 2

Point of view of Jennifer:
I was never a fast runner, but with this jolt of fright I was nearing my front door before too long. My heart rested a little when the car idled a few houses down from my own. Although this rest was only allowed for a beat, for as soon as the car slowed to a standstill the black door flew open, and a shadowed figure jumped from the car and bolted in my direction. I twisted on the spot and ran for my door, only a few seconds away.
After what felt like minutes the door was within touching distance, and I was fumbling in my pocket for my key… but my hands were shaking so violently that even this simple task was made near impossible. I finally managed to get the key out of my pocket and place it up towards the key hole, however before I managed to slip the key into the lock it fell to the ground as a searing pain shattered through my legs from my left knee, succumbing me to the ground in an awkward kneel.
“Well done slave, that is a very considerate pose for your master” A male voice commented from behind me. My leg hurt so bad that although I wanted to stand and face this voice I was unable to. Before I had time to think further upon this point I felt a hand and some cloth before my face and nose and despite my wriggling I was unable to get out of the hold he had over my face. I was stuck.
I awoke what must have been hours after, for my muscles were screaming at me from the position which they were in. I tried to move and was unable. I let out an ear piercing scream…

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote