View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 12:42 PM   #40
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
Ticket Theater Tom-Foolary

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmark182 View Post
Next time you head to the cinema, do so wearing only a coat and shoes. When the movie starts, slip the coat off and sit it next to you until the movie ends. Feeling brave? Throw the coat 5 seats over. Feeling extra brave, throw it to a different row
Once I saw this one last night, I knew I had to do it. So I went and saw sisters at 10:40pm to try to avoid most of the crowd. I also bought an online ticket so I wouldn't have to wait in line in such an outfit. So I took off what I was wearing at the time except my socks, and slipped my vans on, and grabbed the longest petty coat I had and scurried out the door in excitement. Once parked I got out of my car and realized how cold it actually was. So I walked as fast as I could to the door, which was such a strange feeling with just the wool petty coat rubbing against me. I go inside and have my electronic ticket scanned. I got a few odd looks for my apparel but I didn't really look out of place. I entered the theater and was delighted that it wasn't really full of people, probs 20 maybe 30 other people. So I went up all the steps to the top row, of course, and planted my self to the right of the center. Once the movie finally started after all the ads had played, I undid all of the buttons and the waist belt. I started bringing it over my shoulders, showing more and more of my hella pale body in the dimly lit theater. Once my chest was free i started getting really shaky, and really nervous, cold sweats and all. I had to hop off of the coat cause i was sitting on it. Once it was free, I got way more scared with my own thoughts. The cautious "adult" half of my brain was telling me that I shouldn't have even done this, but the adventurous side wanted me to throw my jacket as far as I could for fun. I sat there so long just thinking about it. Then, against my best judgement, I tossed my jacket infornt of me, immediately I tried jumping after it to try to catch it, but I couldn't. It landed a bit farther than expected. In the seat two rows infront of me. I sat down and sunk down in the hopes no one would look my way. Then I really felt the gravity of how nude I was, and where i was at. Those thoughts in mind, I just got so, ridiculously horny. I personally I think everyone in that situation would. So crazy nudist me starts masturbating of course, right then and there. I sink down in my seat an prop my feet up on the backs of the others to get cozy. I start pumping my pussy with one hand, and teasing my nipples and ass with the other. I had to bite my lip on a few occasions to stop my heavy gasping, and moaning. The movie started to wrap itself up so I knew I had to go and get my jacket. So I started to, as quietly as I could, climb over the seat in front of me. Just as I get over however, the lights start turning on!!! So i get on my hands and knees and duck behind the row. I hear people talking and bustling out. I look under the seat and I can see my jacket through the seat of the chair. I grab it and start pulling it through. It took some "convincing," but i managed to fit my jacket through. Once I dawned my olive attire, I joined the rest of my fellow movie goers, and left the theater. Once in bed I couldn't stop thinking about what I had done. Really fun dare, thankyou

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post: