Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 05:18 AM   #110
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

The outcome is practically inevitable.

Ghada welcomes all of what I have inside her mouth. I don't groan, I don't moan, I just let myself be carried to my release. It's messy and wet and utterly amazing: some of it spills over out of her mouth, down her cheeks and onto the bed. Her lips and tongue clean it up - she doesn't seem disgusted in the slightest, which tells my preparation paid off. The minute she's done, I pull away and kiss her, passionately, messily. I drag my erection down across the length of her body, leaving a wet trail along the way, until I reach that warm crevice between her thighs.

It slides in without any resistance. I start pumping hard - thank you blue pill for making this possible. I'm still high off my orgasm as I ride Ghada's insides, gagging her again to prevent her from yelling out and alerting her daughter in the other room. Even as I pound away at her, I caress and lick her breasts. Her eyes are glazed over - nothing exists for her right now but this, my hardness thrusting inside her pelvis and bringing tears of pleasure to her eyes.

I can tell when the intensity of the pleasure hits her so I turn on the pressure. My thighs hurt so bad, like lightning is shooting through them. I should pace myself, I remember, if I'm going to last the whole night. But my body doesn't want me to pace. I've already fired all cylinders once, and the gun wants to go off again.

I try to forget myself and look into Ghada's face - she is about ready to faint from the overstimulation. It helps me slow down and, with that, I regain some control over my body.

"You are so lovely," I whisper to her. "Like a flower from the desert."

She moans something incoherent through the gag. I smile at her, kissing her. This thirty-something mother knows sex; as far as I can tell, her husband is a good lover. But she's also inexperienced in many of the fetishes to which I have introduced her. They have taken their toll.

I gently pull out and away from her, giving her a moment to recuperate. I need one too.

"Rest..." I tell her. "Sleep if you need."

She nods approvingly, tugging at her restraints.

"Not yet... I have more for you in a moment..."

Her reaction is hard to describe, but she seems to comply. I gently back out of that room, hoping that Hala hasn't done anything stupid while I was fucking her mother - like try to get out.

Thankfully, she hasn't. She's still tied up, tortured by the butterfly vibrator against her clitoris. She feels me moving in and moans - I can tell she wants me to take off her gag, so I do i, slowly.

"...oh... Melody..." she mumbles. "Where have you been? I need you..."
"I'm here, love..."
"Untie me, please..."
"I'm not quite ready yet," I answer.

Her gaze turns a little darker.

"Please!" and she raises her voice.
"Ok... ok."

It's a chance I have to take. She may be hurting in her extremities and that would be bad. I unbind her from the restraints; she shuffles in bed and gets on all fours, presenting her rear to me.

"Please fuck me!"

My hardness trembles with the sight and desire; before I thrust into her though, I remove the butterfly vibrator from her body. Aiming my erection at her vagina, I push in with violence, pushing air out of her body at the same time. She groans. Before long, the ecstasy has built up inside her and her entire core trembles with delight. I'm nowhere close to coming again (although I'd like to be).

"...Melody... Melody..."

My name is a mantra on her lips. She's lost in the cloud of her own lust, her hand reaching down between her legs to add her own touch to my penetration. Her orgasm is intense; I lean forward and push her face into the pillow so her scream is muffled.

"Please come in me," she begs as she pulls her head sideways.

I want to. I'm trying. It's just not coming. I gave my all to her mother's mouth. She's insistent on it. Somehow, I need to make myself come again, for her benefit, so she can be satisfied, so she can rest and I can head back to her mother to resume my work on her.

The question is now about how to make it happen and keep Hala's suspicions down.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote