Thread: Non-Fiction: My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 11:10 PM   #15
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Alrighty, In this part I am 12, i skipped to this as an attention grabbed, seeing how not to many people are reading * Here I am playing truth or dare with my friend Tanner and his friend Max, they are both 13. Tanner is about my height but a little skinnier; Max is about 3 inches taller and bigger then me. We were playing Text Truth or Dare in which we ask eachother to do a dare and then send a picture/ video of that person doing the dare. All texts go to all of the people playing, so each person gets the question/dare and the responce/ video or picture. Also the other people choose what you want. **

We have played this game pretty often, it's been fun and I met Tanner through Ethan, and I met Max via Tanner. Tanners turn we are half way through the game and have already done some truths and dares. *Max sent "Tanner I dare you to strip to your boxers and do a handstand, you can put the camera on a desk so we can see you do it."

About five minutes later I get a text from Tanner, I opened it and saw him in his boxers walking away from the camera, he turned around and did a handstand, you couldn't really see a tent so I didn't know if there was one or not. I read below the video, "John, are you hard?"

I replyed, " not really, that didn't make me hard if that's what you want to know. Max I dare you to go naked for the rest game. Record yourself stripping."*

Another 3 minutes go by and I get a video of him getting naked. He was tall and fairly skinny, had broad shoulders and a fairly big penis. "John," apprently right back to me. "I dare you to take off your pants and underwear, then measure your cock, send a pic of it next to a ruler."

I went to grab a ruler and went to my room. Took off my shorts and my boxers, I became hard and measured myself. I sent the picture, I was 5 and a quarter. I got back a responce from both of them, Haha midget and a almost as big as mine was when I was 12. I sent to them, "Tanner, I dare you to rip right down the middle of the back of your boxers, wear those to school tomorrow."

10 minutes go by and the text came. He just sent a picture of his behind with a tear going down the back and both of his cheeks showing. "Max, dare you to send a picture of how hard you can get. You have 1 minute after you get this text to send the picture or you take the punishment.

Exactly 47 seconds after it got delivered I got the text from Max with a pic of his erect penis next to a ruler, he was 6 inches.*

I was impressed. Then I looked to see who got truthed or dared, it was me. I was dared to make a video of me going into my sisters room naked and get a pair of her panties, then I had to wear them until I was dared again.*

Luckly for me my sis wasn't home. I opened my door, my folks were downstairs, I quickly and soundlessly walked into my sisters room. Opened her drawers and finally found the pair, I put them on and showed the camera.*

I sent the text and asked Tanner if my pic got him hard.

I got a text back. I was suprised by what it said. Then I realized who I sent it to. Because my phone was the latest smart phone at the time when I put in my sisters name it also sent her the text. She watched me via video txt go into her room completly naked and look through her stuff. Then she saw me put on her panties and ask her if it got her hard.*

The text she sent me was, "WHAT THE HELL?! JOHN WHEN I gET HOME YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!!!"

I just sent to Max and Tanner, busted. I'll tell later.*

About 2 hours later my sister, her friend and her friends sister and brother came home. Her friend and her sister went into my sis room while she came into mine. *She told me, "You are gonna put on a little show for my friend and her sister. Her sister is your age her brother is 3 years younger."*

I was worried, this has never happened to me. So I walked into my sis room and there was a 14 year old girl with okay breasts, obviously still developing, her name was Jenna. The sister that was my ages name was Alex, she had very small lumps for breasts, good looking for my age. And then there was a 9 year old kid, his name was Max (pure coincidence), he was quiet and pretty small.*

I was fully dressed and extremly nervous. I was totally silent just wanting to get this obviously embarrassing task over with. I just looked back and forth between everyones faces, I had no idea what was going to happen.*

"Well, I was at the mall with Jenna here when I got your text. That is some pretty weird stuff, your just a cross dressing Percy little kid aren't you?"*

I was totally dazed, if she was at the mall with Jenna, does this mean that she saw the picture?*

"So I figured that you might want to see what happens when you mess with my stuff, don't think of this as a punishment more of a lesson."*

Jenna stood up and talked to my sis. Then when they were done Jenna and my sister both started to wisper to Alex and Max. Then they said fairly loud, "Youll tell us and then we can do anything?" my sis nodded. Then the kids grew a grin.*

My sis walked over to me and pushed me out of her room and told me to stay still and not to go anywhere. She went back into her room and then came out holding some cloths. She told me to put them on in a logical order and to toss the cloths I had on to her when I was done.*

I took off all my clothes and looked through the clothes she gave me. I had a pair of panties, sweats, a white shirt with several rips down the middle and two prices of string on the each side. I put on my new clothes and tossed my sister my old clothes.*

My sis and Jenna pointed for me where to stand, it had two spotlights on me. One on each side. I stood in the spotlights, one light hitting my left and the other my right, I was clearly illuminated. Just then Jenna and my sister walked to my sides and grabbed the strings. They told me to put my hands out wide to eachside. Also, I was told not to fall and keep my balance.*

Then my sister announced and a easy to hear loud voice, "And now... THE SHOW!!"

Just as she completed the statement the strings pulled back and my shirt was ripped from my chest. It caught me by surprise, Jenna and my sister walked up to me and said, don't move from this spot, also don't argue or cover up.*

Just then Jenna pantsed me and it revealed my obvious erection through my sisters panties. My sister and Jenna were clapping while Alex and Max were staring and were quiet.

Just then my sister turned me around and had me bend over. I bent down and as I did they ripped the panties off my body and I stoodthere naked with my ass to a girl my age and a young kid. My front privates were facing my sister and her friend.*

My sister nodded Alex walked up to me, she patted me on the back and I turned around. She was staring and I tried my very hardest not to cover up. Max walked over and stared at my privates. He was in awe, he looked down his shorts and underwear at his penis, then switched his gaze between his and my gear. Just then when I was staring at what Max was doing Alex started to rub my dick, not like jacking off, but more liking feeling. It felt good but I didn't want it to stop.*

When I was concentrating on what Alex was doing max apperently pulled down his shorts and stood next to me. He was comparing. He then looked up and so did I.*

I noticed all 3 girls with their phones aimed at us.*

They were taking pictures.*

"Max, remembered what we showed you?"*

He nodded.*

"Well how how about you show John??"

I was utterly confused. Max turned toward me and I turned to him. He then grabbed my erect penis and started to, roughly, Jack me off. It was rough, it hurt, but it was doing it's job. I came. And the girls laughed and then they put their phones away.*

They told me I could go and I can put my clothes back on.*

This is the last post unless I see some good feedback. Please. * **
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote