Thread: Non-Fiction: My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:16 AM   #9
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, Ive been a little busy. Anyways, this segment of my life is when I was 11 and it is with me Katie and another one of my friends, Brian, he is 11. *

We were all hanging out playing basketball. While we were playing it Brian proclaims that we do horse, after all 1v1v1 does get boring and complicated. So we started playing Horse and after about 10 shots or so and me being the only one with H, Katie proposed, "Hey guys, since no one is here and because no one, except John, has a letter, let's make it more interesting."*

I had a rough idea of what she ment at the time. Brian however, was more interested then me, he claimed, "Like a bet? Sure, I bet I can beat all three of you hands down."*

Katie giggled and I grew a grin. She went on to say, "Well, since no one can see us, how about we play strip horse?"

Brian and I looked at eachother. Apperently, like me, he didn't know how to play either.*

"Its easy once I yell you the rules. Each letter is an artical of clothing. If you get a letter you take off that piece of clothing. H is socks and shoes, but it won't hurt too bad because what we are playing on (it was her driveway with a basket ball hoop), O is your shirt, R is unbuttoning your pants, for me it's taking them off S for you is taking off your pants, for me it's my bra. And E is naked and you have to take 2 dares from the people who beat you."*

The rules sounded simple enough. I only had one question, "Can we start over? I mean I already have H and it wouldn't be fun to start with that."*

They agreed and we started to play. First was Brian, he just shot from about 10 or so feet away, he missed. Then was Katie, she shot from about the same spot but a little more towards the right. Now the game got interesting, Katie was in control, as long as she didn't miss a shot from here on she would never get a letter. I shot, and I luckly made it. Brians turn, he shot and he made it. Then Katie, looking dissappointed went up, she missed. It was now my turn, I made it, nothing too hard just a lay up. Brian went, he missed, both Katie and I laughed as Brian sat down and started murmuring and taking off his shoes and socks. Katie went up, she made it, nothing new, she was always good at sports. I went back up, I told them, "One hand." I threw it, it went in, but barely. Brian went up, he made it. Katie tried, but she missed.*

Both Katie and Brian had H, I didn't have anything. I threw the ball from about 15 feet or so, but I missed. Brians turn, he turned around and said, "backwards shot." He somehow made it. Katie and I exchanged looks of worry. She went up and tried to do it. She failed, as did I. I sat on the ground and quickly took my shoes and socks off. However, Brians eyes were glued to Katie who had just stripped off her shirt, she was wearing a pink trainning bra.*

The score was Brian and I H, Katie HO. Brian went back up and threw the ball to the floor as hard as he could from about 20 feet away, and by some miracle he made it. My eyes nearly shot out of my head, Katie calmly walked and grabbed the ball. She threw it down with all her might and actually, did make it. I was stunned. I grabbed the ball and walked over to the spot. I threw the ball down as hard as I could, but unfortunatly it was a little too hard. The ball overshot and I had to take off my shirt. Brian grabbed the ball and tried to do a lay up, he missed, again. It was then katies turn, she went quite a good distance away and chucked the ball, getting my expected results, she missed. I grabbed the ball and walked into position. I calmed down and did a grandma shot, and it was good, went perfectly in.*

Brian thought it was easy so he went up and did it, he missed, by alot. Katie tried, and it went in. The score was evened up as everyone had HO, we were all ready for what was next. They handed me the ball and I threw it in from right under the net and it went out and right back in. Again, Brian thought it was easy except he was wrong, he got it out but not back in. Katie threw it a little too light, it barely went out and obviously it went back in. Brian and I were thinking about how we would call it, because we were eager we said, didn't count. Brian and I stated that because the ball didn't technically go through the net it didn't go through it twice. So there was Katie, taking off her pants, both me and Brian stared and watched. It was crazy, me and Brian were shirtless and Katie was just in her bra and painties.*

It was back to me, I threw it from about where the 3 point line was and I almost made it, but missed. Brian went up, threw it and made from about where the key is. Katie went up, both Brian and I watched as she walked up, a chill went by, she shrivled. It was cute to watch, she perked up, then calmed down and threw it, and by some amount of luck, she made it. Then I went up to throw it, it missed. I unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my jeans. It was kinda hard to keep them up, Brian went up, he threw it from an increadable distance, he chucked it, it bounced and went in. I was in shock. Katie went up, wasn't even funny how far away it was. She slipped off her bra, her little breasts pooped and and it was all eyes on her. I don't think either Brian or I looked away.
Eventually, after enough staring, I managed to get out, "Do I have to bounce it when it goes in?"

"Nah, it just has to go in." Brian studdered.*

I went to take my shot, I got up and right when I started to throw the ball my pants slipped a little and it threw me off. I was pissed but I took off my pants.*

Now I had HORS, Brian had HO and Katie also had HORS. It was obvious I had a boner, everyone either turned red or giggled. I was embarrased and the Brian took the ball and did another bounce shot from roughly 15 feet, he missed. Katies turn, all eyes were still on her, although her eyes were a little south of my equator. She threw the ball, but to be honest, I had no idea how she threw the ball, I was watching her not the ball, but apperently she made it. I went up right to the left of the net and chucked it, just wanting to get it done with. Unfortunatly, I missed, I had lost, I was deep red and just looked down for 2 minutes and then slid down my underwear. I was naked, my penis was as hard as ever about 5 inches. But it went down fairly fast thanks to the cold. But now all eyes were on me.*

Then Brian took the ball and shot, he missed. I laughed as now he had to unbutton and unzip his pants. Katie took back the ball and yet again, I was covering up and too busy to look, she apperently made it. Brian went up to throw the ball, he missed. He slid down his pants very slowly and we realized what he was wearing. Tighty whities, his obvious tent was too funny not to look at. Katie stared and so did I, it was funny how red he got. He then shouted on, "Stop looking already and go!"

Katie was too preoccupied looking to really concentrate, she missed. Then Brian went, he was about to shoot when Katie stanrted to shake her breasts, this made me and Brians penis twitch. He tripped, and missed the shot. Katie went up to shoot the ball, she made every attempt to not look, and it worked, she made it. Again Brian went to go and shoot when he screwed up. He was motionless, paralyed that he just missed the shot. He started to mutter but it was obvious he wasn't going to take off his tighty whities, Katie just whispered something to him, then he nodded. Katie then proceeded to grab brians underpants and I was shocked then she ducked down, her head to the side of him, one hand in the front and one in back. She then slowly started to take his underwear off. Her hands brushed his penis and balls and ass and it made him shutter. Eventually both of us were naked. Katie said, "Okay well, I dare John and Brian 2 dares, Brian you dare John twice." I got the short end of the stick. We walked inside the house, all of us, minus Katie totally naked, she was still topless and pantsless, but still had painties on. Finally she said, "Okay, John it looks like you no longer have a boner, I dare you to get one and measure up with Brian, and see who is bigger."*

I walked up to Katie and asked, "Can I? You know, to get a stiffy?"*

She nodded, I grabbed her boobs and started to do stuff with them. I could tell by the look on brians face that he was shocked. And this was easy, I grew a boner and I stood next to Brian. I was longer then him, he was about an 1 and 1/2 inches smaller then me. I laughed.*

Brian the dared me to not put up a fight. I agreed and he proceeded to feel my cock and yank as hard as he could, it kinda hurt but I didn't fight. 2 of my 4 dares were done, Katie then said to Brian, "I dare you to stay naked for the rest of the game."*

Brian looked down at his flaccid penis and agreed, he then said to everyone, "Well that's all my dares done, I can't be dared to do anything anymore. John, I think you got a dare from both Katie and I."*

Katie looked at me and said, "I dare you to give Brian a blow job!"*

It was the first time I ever heard this word. "Whats that?"*

Katie looked at me and kinda turned red and said in a shy voice, "Its when you go on your knees and move your mouth up and down on someone elses erect penis, all until the other person goes."*

I was still confused and I really didn't want to do it. I have never wanted to suck another boy off but I was dared, also the punishment was too much. So I went on my knees and Brian walked over to me. He was still flaccid so Katie whispered to me, "Make him hard." I was confused so I just started to feel and play with his balls and bingo, he was erect. I put his penis in my mouth and about 5 mintues later I felt him surge, he then grabbed my head and kept me down, then I felt it. The warm, gooey, salty goop hit my throat. I gated and Brian just collapsed and said how good it felt.*

Then when he got back up and after I cleaned out my mouth he came up to me and said, "For my last dare to you, I dare you to stay naked for the rest of the night. Also, for now on, if I ever want a blow job, then you have to give me one."

I was baffled. I really didn't want to. But I had to agree, and I'll tell you now, Brian has had me suck him off 14 times since that night. * * * * **
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote