Thread: Non-Fiction: My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Okay got quite a few views and a very nice reply. I might as well write the next entry.*

This part takes place with me (John) and my friend Ethan (yes same one from the last entry). It was at his house and his big brother Tyler was babysitting us (Tyler is 13). His parents said they would be home at about 11, but they still weren't home yet and it was 11:30 and when Tyler called his parents said something like: the traffic was slow so they missed their reservations for dinner, so they had to wait and that caused them to see a later movie. Anyway they weren't home so all 3 of us (being up past our bedtimes) agreed to just go and stay into our rooms.*

"Hey, I think Tylers sleeping wanna play some extreme truth or dare?" (We called it that ever since the last story and this one is 2 weeks after that) Asked Ethan.*

"Ya man, I pick truth!"

"Okay, hmm... Has anyone, other then me seen you naked?"

"No way. Ethan, You know I'm kinda private like that. Truth or dare?"

"Dare me, hard one too John."

"Okay, okay.... I dare you to sleep naked tonight and If you forget I get to give three more dares in the morning."

"haha, like Id forget... Truth or dare?"

What do you expect me to say, we always considered 2 truths in a row a whimppy move. "Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to take all of the sheets off your bed and strip all the way down to your underpants."

And so I stripped infront of my best friend. "Truth or dare"*

"How about this, we both only take dares for the rest of the night?"

Sounded like a good idea, I agreed. "Okay, I dare you to turn on the light and go naked."*

Ethan then got out of bed and turned on the light, He looked back at me, probably to make sure My bed has no sheets and my cloths were all off. He then walked back to his bed and stood up and stripped naked. I couldn't help it, I did stare for a little.*

"John, got a good look? Hah, okay... I dare you to let me give you a wedgie."

"How big of one?"*

"As hard as I can, you can remove it when I'm done with my next dare." He then walked over to me and I bent down giving him my ass up. He grabbed my tighty witties and yanked up as hard has he could. He then started to laugh as hard as he could and when I looked in the mirror, my entire butt was showing and my balls were squished and so was my penis.*

"Okay Ethan," I said in a fairly high pitched voice, "I dare you to use your mouth only, to take off my underwear."*

"Ewww. No way."*

"Fine then, will you take your punishment for not doing it?"

"Oh god no! I'll do it." he then started to walk over to me and grabbed the front of my underwear with his mouth. He started to go down slowly and when he got down far enough my penish and balls flopped out, his face had just touched my balls, and then finished taking off my underwear.*

"John, that was nasty, Im gonna have to pay you back big time! I dare you to go downsstairs naked and look for some food for us, then bring it upstairs."*

I started to walk down being very quiet, I passed tylers room and noticed his lights were out. I continued walking downstairs and opened their pantry, I took some chips out and turned around. It was then I noticed there was a light on and I head a voice saying, "Ethan? John? I thought I told you guys to go in your room and go to bed."*

It was Tyler, I am so boned, I thought to myself. "Uhh sorry Tyler," I said, "we were just hungry and I came down for some food."

"Oh okay, let me help you."*

Crap. I was boned. He came around the corner, and stopped and stared, he didn't say anything but his eyes did. I just waited till he said something, and finally, "Why are you naked???"

"Uhh, Well...you see.... Ethan and I were playing truth or dare... And one thing led to another.... And, tada."

"Wait, you guys play truth or dare like this? Woah! I used to do this stuff when I was a kid! Can I play with you?"*

This, was probably the last thing I, or anyoneever suspected. And what was I to say? "Uh, ya but let me ask you something first. Have you or Ethan seen one another naked?"*

He shook his head.

"Okay well lets go upstairs. Oh and Ethans naked too.." and with that me, a 4'6" naked 10 year old, was leading my 4'4" naked 10 year olds, older 5' tall 13 year old into his room to play truth or dare with us. When I got into the room, Ethan almost fainted. He turned white and ran for a sheet to cover up.*

"Haha, bro it's fine, no ones getting into trouble, John said I can play with you. But it seems you already got started. Wanna give me 2 dares to start off?"

Ethan and I whispered for a little while. Desiding what to do. And finally, I told Tyler, "You have to get naked, and you can never tell what happens here."

Tyler nodded and started to strip. He took off his shirt and I noticed his shirtless body, it was pretty good, defintaly not fat, kinda muscular. The. He took off his shorts and I instantly noticed he had a buldge sticking out of his boxers. Then he took those off, and out came the first fully erect penis I have ever seen.

I can tell you that me and Ethan tried not to stare and we both looked at our own parts. Then Tyler said, "How about we make teams, I dare John, John dares Ethan and Ethan, you dare me." We agreed. "Okay, John, I dare you to to rub my penis."*

I thought nothing of it seeing hoe I've done this for Ethan, I started to just rub it and it started to throb, then I stopped. "Ethan, I dare you to rub my balls for 2 minutes." He did and it felt good.

When he was done he told Tyler, "I dare you to Jack off." This caught me by surprise. I never heard this word but it sounded weird.*
*Tyler asked, "Where?"

Ethan just told him to do it here.*

Tyler grabbed his cock and started to move it up and down faster and faster. Eventually he started to make some grunting noises and finally... "ahhhhhhhhhh" he shot out a bunch of white fluid....

I don't remember much after that but I remember the next morning when I woke up I was still naked, and I was in the same bed with Ethan. Tyler, however, was in his room sleeping. I took off the covers and I saw Ethan sleeping face down in sweats. I stretched his waist line as far as they could go and got a good view of his ass. I then took my finger and put it in his butt hole. He yelled and jumped foreward. I the. Explained he was wearing clothes as he was sleeping and that was his pre punishments.*

"Pre punishement?" he asked.*

"Yah," I said, "I had this dream and Noe I'm gonna do it." I dared him to open his mouth and let me down what I want for 2 min. He opened and I stuck my somewhat hard penis inside his mouth. I too the back of his head and made him give me my first blow job. Then when that was done I dared him to get into the shower with me and have him do everything for me. And when that was finished, I dared him to stay naked for the entire day. We pretended nothing was different until I went home and I smacked his ass right as I was leaving.*
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote