Thread: Fiction: The Whorehouse
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 02:07 PM   #2
HCM

Part 2 - My First Client

There was still light outside when our first client arrived. He had been informed about my arrival and wanted to be the first to fuck my cheap ass. He was about 35 and quite tall. I guessed he was working in constructions. His face was unshaved and seamed from the work. He order me to take his clothes off. Removing his pants I realised how big his dick was. When I finished he sat on the bed and made me kneel in front of him. He forced his cock deep in my mouth while holding my face steady with his arms. To my surprise he started peeing. I could feel the liquid going down my throat and into my stomach. I hated the salty taste but had no choice but to swallow it all.
- Good, you and I are gonna have a great time, he said after I swallowed all his piss, and started thrusting his cock heavily in my throat.
After a few minutes of cocksucking he decided it was time to take me from behind. He ordered me to get on all four on the ground and then slowly put the head of his cock in my ass and then a bit more. Soon, his entire dick was inside of me and it felt painfully great. He was fucking me fast and steadily until he got tired of the same position. He lied down on the bed and told me to sit on his cock. Ι obeyed and started moving up and down to pleasure him. While he was fucking me he had his thumb in my mouth doing his best to gag me.
- I'm coming, he said
I could feel his hot juices running down my legs.
- Lick it clean bitch...now, he ordered placing his cock onto my face.
I started by licking his balls, making sure there was no cum on them and continued with the rest of his cock until it was completely clean.
I dressed him and said goodbye. Instead of a kiss I received a slap in the face and spit in my mouth.
Tumblr: http://feminineslut.tumblr.com/

Last edited by HCM; 07-27-2014 at 02:09 PM.
HCM is offline   Reply With Quote