View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
BlitzMundane
getDare Sweetheart

Default How does a girl ask...?

Curt is... awesome. Funny, intelligent, handsome. Five years older than me. Awesome.
Sense of humor revolving around playful roasting, he tends to call you out on your failures/mistakes, and then makes you laugh at them. Such as;
Curt: "You seem to be the girl scout-type."
Me: "I make you and Zach tight?"
Curt: "What?"
Me: "You said that I make you and Zach tight..."
Curt: "No. I see that I have to speak more clearly when around you, with you and your dirty mind."

He's very smart... His word usage leans toward that of a 50 year old college professor, more so than that of a fresh-out-of-Navy-service young man that he is. He is very knowledgable in the area of guns, tanks, and other topics vaguely related to explosions.
He's beautiful! Clear, ivory complexion; deep, abismal eyes; sculpted, pouty lips. Mmmm... Yes. ^_^

Now... Just a while ago, we had a conversation in his tin can of a car about many things; some of which including Medeval (sp?) torture devices, and my English teacher. Let's see if I can remember it...

Him: *Talks about his most recent shooting expodetion*
Me: "Well... I prefer more traditional forms of destruction, such as catapults, and Medeval torture devices."
Him: "Kinky."
Me: *Blush*

And.

Him: "What English teacher do you have?"
Me: "Master Janoe."
Him: "'Master'?"
Me. "Yup. She has a Master's degree, so she jokingly requested that her students call her 'Master' Janoe. ...I think she's a domanatrix."
Him: *Looks at me*
Me: "If so, she'd make one sexy domanatrix."
Him: "Do you even know what that is?"
Me: "Yes. But why do you?"
Him: *Grows quiet*

Now... After gushing all this, I ask you; How does a girl ask if her current interest is into BDSM?
blackmail you
share pictures
trade MSN adresses
or play TorD.
I won't reply.

Stories I've written;
"Say it!" http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55553
BlitzMundane is offline   Reply With Quote