Thread: John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 01:27 PM   #3
daredaredare

Part 2

Here is the second part, just so you get a slightly better idea of how the story is gonna go. I'm trying not to give too much away.

Feedback and suggestions are always good.

And just for mods to know, Truth or Dare is a crucial part of this story, even though it doesn't show up right away. It is coming really soon.

... and for everyone who isn't a mod and just read that, there is a little teaser for you =P

---------------------------------

John got out of school and the second he stepped foot in the parking lot he got out his phone. He searched around his pocket, found the piece of paper, and dialed up Marie.

It rang twice, and then she picked up "Hey John, I just got outta the building, do you wanna chill right now?"

"sure, what are we gonna do?"

"Lets go back to my house, I've got a surprise for you there"

"Just you and me?"

"yeah, for the surprise at least. I probably have a friend or two coming over later though, where is your car?"

"back of the parking lot, I'll stand next to it"

"see you in a minute"

She hung up.

Once they met up, John started up the car, and Marie gave him directions to her house. Halfway through the trip, Marie looked a bit uncomfortable.

"is something wrong?" John asked her

"yeah, its just, this underwear I've been wearing all day is new and its really itchy, its been bothering me all day. do you mind if i take it off?"

Damn, this girl came on fast. John was blown away, but tried to keep his cool "sure, I'm driving and not looking at you, if you really wanna go ahead."

"...perfect." She slowly slipped a small grey thong down to her knees. John was surprised, most girls wore more under their skirts, so guys couldn't get a good view. This girl apparently didn't care. John noticed the thong was slightly wet at the crotch. Just seeing that made his dick start to come to life. Again, she slipped her hand into Johns pocket, only this time she was leaving her thong in his pocket. Again, she grazed over his dick, only this time, he was sure it was deliberate, since she stopped and felt around a bit.

"Why don't you hold on to these, I'll forget about them somewhere. It seems like this is turning you on, anyway"

John blushed a little. "yeah, just a little"

Marie giggled "Thats a shame, I woulda done more if it was really turning you on."

John knew from that moment on that Marie wanted to fuck. But he hadn't fully realized yet just how much she loved to fuck. He wanted to hook up, and started to drive a little faster to get to her house.

"I'm not gonna lie, I want you real bad right now" John said

"I know, and I want you too. You'll should be excited for your little surprise soon."

"Damnit Marie, what is it already?"

"You'll see." Marie told john to slow the car down a bit, and to make a right at the next turn. Her house was the third on the left. John did as he was told.

Marie looked at John and smiled. "We're here, lets get inside."
daredaredare is offline   Reply With Quote