View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 11:43 AM   #4
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

How many Thread Subscriptions do you have on getDare?
55. Quite a few loser has to threads that I lurk waiting for the right dare / a quiet spot to add my own coupled with a lot of threads I want to join but procrastinate over (eg dice dares and other oddities).

Do you ever clean out your subscriptions?
Not yet but probably will do (newish member)

What are your 2 favourite dare threads?
- The 100 threads been a lot of fun and worked as a decent intro to GetDare for me anyway, particularly thinking up challenges for other people.
- The Weekly Trivia Challenge is also a great idea and a lot of fun to do. I like quizzes anyway and it's nice putting something kinky on the line (only risked exposure once but probably will again when the right topic comes up).

What are your 2 favourite truth threads?
- The Taboo's one quite fun to see the range of answers and...well who doesn't like more out there truth threads.
- andrew_b's threads are quite fun too, no particular thread but quite a range of questions that are always interesting to read people's answers.

I don't tend to keep an eye on particular truth threads but occossionally take a look at those with interesting titles otherwise though.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote