Thread: Fiction: Me and Brendon
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #14
cseagles

PART VII

“Let’s play Truth or Dare. I haven’t played since I was 9. Who do you want to go first?”
“I guess I’ll go,” he said.
“Okay, but there are some rules. Everything stays inside the house, and better yet, inside the room. Nothing painful.”
“Alright then,” I said. “Truth,” I paused. “Or dare?”

Brendon looked cool and calm. He responded, “Truth,” like he had done it a million times.
“Okay, lemme think,” I said. “Oh! Okay, I got one. How far have you gone with a girl?”

This was a classic, I know (sarcasm).

He responded, “I’ve only kissed a girl before, nothing more.”

He looked a little ashamed of himself. I could see why. I had always come up to him with these stories the day after parties I would go to, telling him about how I fingered one of the hottest girls in our grade. He had always been a little jealous, I could tell. Now it was Brendon’s turn to ask me the million dollar question, “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth, of course,” I answered.
“Okay,” he said. “Same question that you asked me.”
“Oh come on, you know how far I’ve gone with a girl,” I said.
“I don’t care,” he responded. “Tell me. In detail. Who it was, and what you did.”
“Fine,” I said reluctantly. “It was with this girl named Shelby. We were at a track meet and it was really cold and we decided to cuddle up underneath the tent in a couple of blankets. We got closer to each other and started to make out. Then I felt up her tits underneath her bra and I eventually ended up fingering her.”
“Wow,” he said. I could tell he was interested by the tent forming in his shorts.
“I see that you enjoyed the story,” I said jokingly.

He looked embarrassed and quickly tried to cover up his erection. From what I could tell, it wasn’t that small, nor was it that big. I was sure that he wasn’t bigger than I was. I felt a little tingle on the end of my dick, but quickly found the power to keep it down.

We went through 4 more rounds of truths. When it came my turn to ask him “truth or dare,” I knew what I was going to ask. It was originally out of curiosity, but then it became something more.

“Have you ever done anything with another guy?” I asked. “You have to answer truthfully. What happens in this room, stays in this room.”
“Well,” he started. “Yes, I have actually. I masturbated with one of my other friends that you don’t know.”
“Did you enjoy it?” I asked.
“Yeah, kinda. I would do it again.”
“Okay, I feel ya,” I said.
“Truth or dare?” he asked.
“Truth,” I responded.
“Same question you asked me.”
“No, I haven’t but have definitely thought about it. I’m willing to do just about anything.”

He looked a little shocked, but then realized the direction this sleepover was going. After I told him, there was a bit of a pause. You could’ve cut the tension with a knife. Then, the knife was eventually brought out.

“How ‘bout we make this interesting and just take dares for the rest of the game?” he asked.
“I’m down with that,” I replied.

And the fun began.

TO BE CONTINUED…
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote