View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:30 AM   #4
weewillie

Default Blackmailed

I haven't told this to anyone before and since its true I wont say any names

some girls from a local school who were really bad had something over me.
I wont say what it was right now but as a kind of blackmail they'd have me do things for them in exchange for their silence

One day I was in McDonalds and I was approached by 3 of those girls
They said that I still owed them for keeping their silence. They wanted to watch me masturbate
I said I couldn't do that because I'd be caught

It was very quiet there at the time and all the staff were busy so it was decided that the baby changing room would be a good place.

I had to go in and let them all in behind me
In the changing room I had to drop my pants and masturbate while they all watched
I started to drop my pants even though I felt incredibly shy about the whole thing
"And the boxers" one of them said
I dropped the boxers unable to hide the fact that I already had a huge hard on... There were a few remarks about that then the same girl said "come on then, wank"

Just as I started to there was a knock at the door and another girl whom I knew had turned up asking if she was still in time. She entered and the door was closed. It became obvious that this had been planned

I protested but saw I had no choice
I masturbated while they all watched. When I shot my load I pointed it away so it wouldn't go over any of them. It was lucky I did because I dont think I'd ever cum so much and have it shoot so far
I later learned that one of them had never seen a guys dick for real, let alone masturbate so they arranged it for her as a kind of birthday present.

I only found that I'd got myself in deeper. Now 4 of them could continue to have a hold over me
I decided to enter this forum with this theme. Not because I think it's so small but I'm so often judged by my size. To be honest I find the attention and humiliation a little exciting so I'd just like to say that I'm up for dares.
Any dares but nothing illegal or unhygenic
Go on dare me

Ask me anything at http://www.formspring.me/WeeWillie

Last edited by weewillie; 04-18-2010 at 08:34 AM.
weewillie is offline   Reply With Quote