View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 08:38 AM   #42
nonstopdisco

Cheers Kewai, glad you liked it Wrote a bit more now.

"1!, 2!, 3!" I heard Tom shouting in the hallway. I plucked up my courage and put my hands over my dick for all the good it would do and walked into the hallway.

Tom was standing in the doorway with his cousin Paul who's clothes we had stolen yesterday and there were 3 other's. Two of the gang were holding a now naked Zack, pulling his arms behind his back putting his erect dick on display.

"6!, 7!, Oh shit look at this!" Tom said with a big grin on his face as I walked in "it looks like this fellas learning who's boss"

The gang all began laughing and the remaining 2 came and grabbed me pulling my hands behind my back as well. I felt completely humiliated yet again though I couldn't take my eyes off Zack. Zack looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile so I smiled back.

"are you finding this funny?" Tom asked angrily "cause I'll give you somewhat to laugh about.

"no Tom" I said quietly "I thought you didn't want us till after school"

"Well after I found out you little shits lied to me I thought we'd come and make sure ya get to school" Tom exclaimed "your not getting out of our little weekend together"

"weekend together?" Zack asked.

"yeah, it's gonna be one you won't forget" Tom said sternly with a smile "first you owe me 7 minutes"

Tom picked up the shirt Zack was wearing and used it to tie Zacks hands tightly behind his back. Tom led us into the kitchen and over to the kitchen door. He turned the handle and unlocked the door and stood holding it open. The rain was really heavy, I couldn't believe what they were doing.

"Throw hedgehog boy outside" Tom ordered "baldy you come with me"

The 3 lads grabbed Zack and threw him into the garden, locking the door behind him. The garden was just a small square of grass with flowerbeds surrounding it, tall fences and a padlocked gate. Zack was trapped with nowhere to cover from the rain.

I was extremely worried about Zack but I did as Tom said and followed him to the kitchen table.

"Paul, look they made us breakfast" Tom said as he ushered his cousin over to the kitchen table with him "come get some"

Paul and Tom sat at the kitchen table and began eating our breakfast. This annoyed me but I was powerless to do anything.

The 3 lads stood behind me while Paul and Tom were eating.

"Baldy! Drop on the floor and start doing pushups" Tom suddenly said as he was eating my bacon sandwich "don't stop until I say"

I dropped to the floor and started doing pushups, the lads were laughing and Tom and Paul were just eating and enjoying the show. I felt so small and powerless.

"Jim! Knock your shoes off and put em under his face" Tom said with a laugh "I want baldy to get a good whiff every time he does a push up."

Everyone was laughing, one of the lads stood in front of me and took his shoes off kicking them underneath where my face was going with each push-up. The smell was revolting, they were old tatty shoes which I think had seen better days. I was taking such deep quick breaths I couldn't help but inhale the nasty odour.

"OK Lads, I want Jim's ass in his face instead of them shoes now." Tom laughed.

I was relieved when they took the smelly shoes away but I didn't like what was coming. Jim a short skinny lad dressed in a black tracksuit jacket and the school uniform of black trousers and a white shirt lay underneath me face down positioning his ass underneath where my face was going. He left his shoes off but his trousers were covering his feet.

"Come on lads! Get Jim's bare ass out" Tom shouted. The guy still had his ass covered which wasn't too bad. I didn't know what to think, a part of me wanted to see his ass but I wasn't sure I wanted my face in it.

They tried to pull his trousers down a bit but they were struggling with his belt. One of the lads reached round and began undoing his trousers at the front which caused me to get a boner.

They pulled his trousers down to his ankles revealing his beautiful white boxer briefs and quite a nice shaped ass.

"hey, pull em back up" Jim said annoyed "I only need my ass out"

"nah just pull em off" Tom ordered "do the same with his boxers"

The lads agreed laughing but Jim just sighed. They pulled his trousers off his ankles. I noticed his white socks looked pretty filthy and had a few holes. The lads then carried on and pulled his boxers down and off revealing a very nice round ass.

"right" Tom said "I think hedgehog boy's 7 minutes are up so let him in and we'll have some fun"
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote