View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 06:25 PM   #113
Switchlord

Default Thank you!

Hi there Alli,
I‘m mostly a silent reader on here but after this great story i just could not help but post to say thank you, I love you and hate you with all my heart for the rollercoaster of emotions I have just found myself in.
You have an amazing talent for writing and a great gift of getting the reader to really feel with the characters, I dont even have the words to describe the sadness I felt and am still feeling about the deaths of two amazing Characters who really got to my heart.
I can‘t believe how real this story feels, especially considering how some things seem absurd at first, but you implemented them in a way that they feel perfectly natural!

Again, even though i feel a bit sad and empty inside and find myself thinking about my own life and how amazing people influence it. And how life seems to strike you every now and them, either with awesome or with horrible turns.
Really insparational writing, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Likes: Anal, Reasonable Pain, Spanking, Bondage, Hidden Public, Medium Toilet control, Videogame dares, teasing

Dislikes: Harsh pain, Crossdressing, Cumplay, Pissplay, Oral (esspacially atm), Enema, short term chastity

Limits: Permanent Damage, Family, Bodywriting, Pictures/Video, long term chastity

(To be continued as i try out more things)

PS: Will do most of my dislikes if intended as a punishment
Switchlord is offline   Reply With Quote