View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 08:52 PM   #3
Honeycombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Well well well, it appears this dirty little slut is looking for some attention for her slutty cunt!

Alright, let's get the ball rolling:

1) When did you lose your virginity? Tell us about it.

2) What do you think about fucking machines?

3) What's the kinkiest thing you have ever done?

4) What's the sluttiest thing you have ever done?

5) What's one thing that instantly makes your slutty cunt drip juices like crazy?
1) right after finishing high school. It was really sweet and sincere, actually. With someone i loved

2) i fantasize about them all the time! I would love to be restrained and hooked up to fucking machines in all of my holes, and left to suffer for hours on end.

3) kinkiest as in most degrading? Being made to clean my toilet with my tongue.

4) ive literally begged to be fisted, on more than one occasion. I love to be stretched and filled.

5) nipple torture, for sure. Especially if it involves shocking them with my tens unit.
Likes humiliation, degradation, puppy play, praise, e stim, pain, large insertion, nipple torture, bladder control, obedience, orgasm control, post orgasm torture, ass to mouth, writing lines, corner time
Punishments ice, discrete public, forced anal, edging, chemical play, sounding, piss drinking
Limits blood, permanent harm, full public, scat, incest, ageplay, blackmail, social suicide, diapers, kik/skype

always accepting verbal praise and humiliation!

Honeycombs is offline   Reply With Quote