Thread: Fiction: Karma, incest is a bitch.
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 10:24 PM   #12
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

The day continued as usual after I got into the house, I was allowed to put my clothes on as normal because mom would be waking up soon. We had a quiet breakfast though my sister kept winking at me, I ignored it because I wanted to see how far she would try to push me if I made her mad.
We left for school a short while later, mom always took us to school an hour or so early, because her work started long before school did. I usually went to the locker room and hit the weights while my sister went and hung out with her friends. Today was different, my sister went the same direction as usual, but instead of turning to the bench all her friends would later join her on, she doubled back towards the gym as soon as mom pulled out of the parking lot. I shivered in anticipation and fear.
She caught up to me right before I entered the gym, she grabbed me by the shoulder and I allowed her to spin me around.
"Yes?" i said
she quickly undid the button on my pants, and pulled them down, my erection sprung free from the zipper as soon as it was opened, me having been denied underwear for the day. "you get these back after gym class" she snickered, "I will put them in your locker, but you don't get to go into the boy's locker room until after gym class"
so this was her game, I was impressed, I never thought she would go this far to embarrass me, though it told me that she was trying to establish control. "yes mistress" I replied, I was almost surprised that she didn't notice the evil sparkle in my eyes.
"good boy, I will see you before gym ends, you better not be in boy clothes when I do" she said, her voice conveyed that she thought she had won something, I wasn't sure what, but I definitely heard satisfaction. "by the way, I still don't want you to wear underwear, but I want you to have some, when you take your gym clothes, shove some panties in the pocket" she began chuckling as she left, as I was left to do something that, if i were caught, I would never be able to live down.

I have decided that I want to get more comments. It may be selfish, but I want to get something back from my readers, so from now on I will be adding at least 20 lines of text to the next post per individual comment left, plus however much I decide to give you guys. I like feedback, and I like writing, I want to know that you enjoy what I do.

Last edited by Conviction; 01-10-2015 at 05:14 AM.
Conviction is offline   Reply With Quote