View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 09:31 PM   #17
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
I’ll join in on getting to know you better! And hold on to that dress, you might need it soon.

1. Are you more introverted or extroverted?
2. How many pushups can you do?
3. Describe what you most recently fantasized about while masturbating. Be detailed…you wouldn’t want to lose points.
4. What is the boldest sexual thing you had done before you made your getdare account?
1. Mostly introverted until I really get comfortable with people, then extroverted.
2. Depends on how much time I have. But usually I’d say around 20
3. I’ve been fantasizing a lot lately about beards. The last time I got off, before joining this site, was fully fueled by reading dare report threads on here. I read a lot and just felt the act of doing sexual things for dares just sounded so sexy. I imagined that I was masturbating for a dare and kinda imagined people knowing that I was doing it for a dare.
4. When I first started masturbating, I had one day I was home alone. I got naked and looked at my genitals in a hand mirror. I told myself it was purely educational, since I don’t know a ton about those parts. But it turned me on a ton and ended up leading to an orgasm. I didn’t end up learning a ton from that but the experience was a big turn on. Other than that, all of my masturbation sessions have been pretty vanilla.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote