View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 03:17 AM   #75
lilith_
getDare Devil

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? No, but I've been pretty close. Stupid teachers not allowing us to use the toilet!
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Yes... I was drunk and waiting at a line outside a nightclub's toilet. Awkward.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? No
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? Yes
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? My brother
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? No
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? Yes, but soon to be divorced
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Yes.....
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? Yes
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Lol just blame someone else
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?Vomiting, yes
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?I fart roses, idk what you're talking about
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? It's happened but with cash and I didn't have a credit card.
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?Yes
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?Way too often
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?LOL YES
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?I've sent a screenshot of our messages to that person when I was supposed to send it to a friend.
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? tsk tsk tsk I'm a good girl, I don't do these things......
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?looooool no
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?obviously?
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?my diary
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?hopefully not
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?I've falling prey to real life scam
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?who hasn't?
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?Daily with Sir
25. Have you ever been in jail?Just for a few hours
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?Way too many times. My favorite jean's zipper keeps unzipping.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?LOL I've walked into a friend's brother having diarhea so there's that......
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? No
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?"accidentally"
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?Ah..... You just described my whole teenage years....
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?Ash Ketchum....
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?It was a bar, not a restaurant
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?Yes, and not only that but I've done this multiple times while working at one. But that
s normal, right?

34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?Yes
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?Yes, on a exam in high school.
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?Yes but I hadn't stolen anything
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?Periods do that, you know
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?I keep it shaven so nope
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?Who says I didn't scratch it? Just put a jacket over your lets and you're ready to scratch
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?That happens way too often at home

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote