Thread: Fiction: A winter's tale
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 10:22 AM   #15
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

In the pool, we splashed about and I completely forgot my nudity. Strangely, I didn't feel at all self-conscious in front of the three girls who only yesterday had been total strangers. In my heart of hearts, even, I wanted them to be naked too, the idea of skinny dipping and the risk of getting caught naked was exhilarating. I had never felt like this before. I began to realize that I didn't just enjoy the exposure, I actually found my friends attractive on a weird level. Rhiannon with her pale complexion and skinny frame. Megan, tall and lithe with her gorgeous eyes and cute butt. And Phoebe, who to me was a vision, with her athletic, toned build and pert rear. On an even weirder level, I got the sense that they might even be attracted to me.

I thought to myself about how I could get them to skinny dip too. Without the amount of alcohol that Phoebe and Megan had consumed yesterday, I thought it might be harder, but I decided to take the lunge and try and initiate it. As Phoebe had her back turned to me, I approached her from behind.

'Hey, not fair that I'm the only naked one!', I said, grabbing her neck as I tried to wrestle her top off her.

'Hey, get off!', she laughed and wriggled, escaping my grip.

'Yeah Shan must be getting lonely on her own, come on Rhi, let's strip Phoebs!', Meg joined in. We cornered her against the wall of the swimming pool, and Meg grabbed her neck as I had done. I dived under the water and grabbed her ankles, and pulled them up to the surface so that she was floating in the water. Rhiannon approached from the side and with Meg restraining her arms, Phoebe was unable to resist Rhiannon untying her top and pulling it off, despite her writhing and wriggling. She was laughing at the same time, and Rhiannon playfully tickled her exposed armpits, making her cry out in fits of laughter. I took her moment of distraction as an opportunity to finish off the job, and with one hand, untied each side of her gray bikini bottoms. Although untied, they clung to her with the water, so before I could do it, Rhiannon had pulled them off and thrown them on the side.

My eyes were instantly drawn to her newly exposed privates. Although I had seen her like this before, in exactly the same place, it was different this time. I was far less drunk than previously, and in a moment that seemed to stand still, I took her all in again, in more detail.

There was no doubt that she was one of the most attractive girls I had ever seen. She didn't have an ounce of excess weight on her, and her legs, although strong and toned, did not meet at the thighs, giving her a noticeable gap. Her hips, though, were wide and made her abdomen look even tinier in comparison. Her pussy lips were, as yesterday, shaved and smooth, with an inset triangle of hair above them. Looking further up her body, her abs were subtly toned, with a clear but soft ridge running up each side of her abdomen. Her breasts were around the same size as mine, perhaps a little larger. Her hair was still braided in one long plait, as it had been since I arrived.

My admiring of her body was interrupted as she finally broke free from us and turned on Rhiannon. Her top was off in seconds, and Meg helped her out with her bottoms as I stood and watched. Rhiannon managed to swim away and began to climb out of the pool before Meg caught up to her and, just as she was getting out, pulled at the back of her bottoms. They slipped down slightly, showing the top of Rhiannon's crack. She pulled them back up and made to run away, but Meg caught her and held her arms by her sides, while Phoebe climbed out. As she exited the pool, I didn't know where to look - at Phoebe's beautiful ass or at Rhiannon's breasts as they bounced while she tried to escape from Meg.

Rhiannon tried to kick Phoebe away as she approached, but inevitably her bikini bottoms were down in an instant, and I got my first view of Rhiannon in the nude. She was, predictably, shaven smooth down there. I didn't find her nearly as attractive as Megan or Phoebe, but I knew that she was still a pretty girl, and that certain guys would find her skininess attractive.

'Right, not it's your turn!', Rhiannon said, making for Meg.

'You'll have to catch me first!', Meg teased, and began to run off, around the pool, taking with her all the towels, Phoebe's bikini bottoms, Rhiannon's bottoms, and my entire bikini. She shot inside the hotel, shutting the glass door behind her. Rhiannon reached the door seconds later, and tried to open it, but after the pool was closed, the door wouldn't open from the outside. Meg was the other side of the glass, clutching all the bikinis and towels, making her a L-shape on her forehand with her thumb and forefinger, winking mockingly. She ran off.

'Fuck!', Rhiannon said loudly, an astonished but terrified grin spreading across her face.

'What are we left with?!', I asked.

Rhiannon had a quick count up, 'my top, and Phoebe's top'.

Phoebe grabbed her top from the pool and climbed out, putting it on. Rhiannon pulled on her top.

'What the hell are we going to do?', Phoebe asked. Although the circumstances could have provoked mild panic, somehow they hadn't, somehow we were all still excited.

'I know, but you're not going to like it', Rhiannon said.

'What? I am not walking through the hotel naked!', I said.

'No', Rhiannon replied, 'it's almost worse though'.

'What?', Phoebe asked.

'I brought my phone down', Rhiannon said.

'So?' Phoebe pushed.

'There's only one person I can think of who could help us'. I had a sinking feeling.

'Not Ryan?', I asked.

Rhiannon nodded.

'What about the other girls?', Phoebe asked.

'They're all out tonight', Rhiannon confirmed.

'Shit, what are you going to say?', I asked. I had a horridly excitable feeling that Ryan was about to get his 'revenge' on my having walked in on him naked.

Rhiannon handed her phone to Phoebe, 'I'm not saying anything, Phoebe, you get on best with him!'

'What can I say?!', she asked, taking the phone but naturally embarrassed.

'Just explain the situation, it's not that weird'

'It fucking IS weird!', Phoebe said, searching for Ryan in Rhiannon's phonebook. I wondered what Meg was doing now.

Phoebe had the phone to her ear. 'Hey Ryan... No it's Phoebe... yeah you?'

Phoebe pulled a face at us.

'Ryan, Ryan, listen. We're in a spot of bother here, can you help us?... Yeah well, we were kind of swimming... yeah me, Rhi and Shannon... uhuh... and Meg kind of...' she stopped.

'Well Meg stole our towels and bikinis', she blurted out.

There was a long pause. I could hear laughing at the other end.

'Yes, again!', Phoebe said, rolling her eyes. 'Look, can you just bring us down some clothes? Great, bye', she put down the phone.

I realized then that none of us were making any effort to cover up our modesty in front of one another. We waited, somewhat cold in the thickening snow.

'Hey guys, looking good down there!', a male voice came from above us. It was Ryan, leaning over his balcony railing, with another guy who I assumed was Charlie.

We instantly covered ourselves over and huddled together. I could feel Phoebe's left breast on my back.

'Can you hurry the fuck up and stop gawking at us?!', Rhiannon asked in mock anger. They stood for a minute, enjoying the sight, before they threw down 2 towels and disappeared from the balcony. Rhiannon took one for herself, and Phoebe shared the other with me. We wrapped it as best we could around the two of us, standing hip to hip. I felt a surge of arousal as our skin touched, knowing that neither of us was wearing anything on our lower halves, and I wasn't wearing anything at all.

'I'm going to kill her', Rhiannon said.

After a few minutes, Ryan and Charlie appeared at the glass door. Phoebe and I pulled our towel tight around us. I felt utterly embarrassed that the first time I was meeting Charlie was in such a predicament.

'Well well well!', Ryan said as he opened the door. They were both carrying come pants and t-shirts.

'Thank fuck you're here', Rhiannon said, approaching Ryan and making for his pile of clothes.

'Woah, not so fast', Ryan said, lifting the clothes out of Rhiannon's reach.

'What?', Rhiannon said, jumping up while awkwardly keeping her towel in position with one hand.

'We want to know how you ended up out here wearing so little!', Charlie said.

I hadn't seen Charlie before. He was very different from Ryan. He had short dark hair and was shorter than Ryan by at least 4 inches. He was, however, a lot stockier, and from what I could see of him, more muscular.

'Take a wild guess', Phoebe said sarcastically.

'Having fun sharing a towel are you?', Ryan poked fun at the two of us. He looked me in the eye and winked. I knew precisely what it meant.

'Whatever, we went for Shannon's skinny dipping task for the newbie challenge', Phoebe explained, 'and it got a little out of hand'.

'So it would seem!', Charlie laughed.

'Fine, have some clothes', they threw their stuff on the ground in front of us. Rhiannon stood one side of the clothes, with her back to the boys and opened her towel out to cover us as we got dressed.

'Awww, too bad!', Ryan joked, 'that was the only reason I came down here!'

'Fuck off Ryan', Phoebe said as we scooted awkwardly towards the clothes on the floor. We dropped the towel and pulled on some loose pants and t-shirts. When we were dressed, we did the same for Rhiannon. When we were all dressed, we went back inside.

'Any ideas where Megan is?', Rhiannon said.

'I guess you'll be wanting revenge?', Charlie said with a grin.

'Too right', Rhiannon replied, 'she's dead when I find her'.

I wondered what Rhiannon had in mind...

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to samskye1995 for this post: