Thread: Fiction: The Decline
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 01:47 PM   #14
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Part 8

“Come over, I’m horny.”

The text was not one Will was familiar with. With all his girls and hookups, it was common practice for him to announce his horniness and the girls to reciprocate. He was usually the one who called the booty, he was scarcely the booty-call.

Nevertheless, he got a little hard when he read it. Jule, the black-haired beauty from Women’s Studies was secretly craving his dick? Too good. And yet, there he was, three minutes later, hadn’t texted her back. He was stuck in the library, huge project due the next day. He held the phone, dumb, in his hands. “I want to so bad, but I’m finishing up my sociology project. Can I come over tonight?”

Came the reply: “Now.”

He rolled his eyes, shut his laptop and decided it was best not to tempt fate or his Mistress. Besides, he thought, I could use some pussy.

He couldn’t stop thinking about her as he walked across campus to her dorm. He wondered if she was going to have him “entertain” her again, or if he’d get to fuck her for real. Either way, he was okay with it. He loved eating pussy.
Once inside the building, he texted her to meet him. She said to just come up to the room. He walked up the stairs, and knocked on her door.

There she was. Jule opened the door, wearing a smart black skirt, a professional looking black blazer over a white blouse. And on top of all of it—a flirty pink strap-on.

Will looked confused for a minute, then Jule said, “Aren’t you going to step inside?” She pulled him by his hair into the room, watched him tumble onto his knees, shut the door with surprising speed and quietness. He found her foot quickly on his neck, keeping him from getting up. She put him in a power grip, and slipped a handcuff around his left wrist, locking it to the radiator he was near. She snapped a picture.

“What was that for? You already have enough stuff to blackmail me.”

“I just wanted to remember how you looked the day you lost your virginity,” she smiled.

Jule didn’t waste time handcuffing his other hand to the radiator as well. He wasn’t going anywhere. “Just this once,” she said, “I’m going to let you fight back all you want. I’m going to let you kick and wriggle all you want, worm. But I think you already know I’m claimed you, and I’m going to get what I want.” She bent his head up so his eyes met hers. She began stroking her strap-on. “Is that clear?”

He said nothing. She slapped his face, “Answer me!”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Standing between his head and the radiator, Jule lowered herself into a kneeling position. She picked up his head and cradled it in her lap, so that he was an inch away from the pink monster. “Good. Now… suck.” Will tried to struggle. He moved his head away. She held him by the temples and moved him so closed mouth was touching the tip. She slapped his face again and he opened in pain, and she immediately forced her way in. “So predictable,” she teased. “Are you sucking? I just want you to do the tip.”

She began to face fuck him soon after. The dildo was large—though she would later assure him it was one of her smaller toys. Approximately 6, 6 and a half inches long, and wider than a banana. She was still kneeling, so she didn’t do much fucking herself, she merely moved his head up and down and up and down. He felt like he was gagging. He wanted to scream for help, but then he realized how little he wanted to be caught like this.

Jule must have realized that he could scream too, because after her mock oral she made sure to get the ball gag on quick. She hopped up and sat on top of his back, holding his hair. She started bouncing up and down, squealing with delight. She thumped her dick against his back too. She slid down his lower back. He could feel her strap-on, wet with his saliva, drawing a line down his back, seductively slipping in between his crack.

Jule said, “now you know you’re mine.” She spread his ass cheeks and spit at his asshole. “I just hope you clean well, you know you’re sucking this clean, right?” Will started kicking and flailing his legs, making noise from behind the gag. “Don’t make me silence you.”

He wondered what that meant, and whimpered as she began sliding her big cock into his asshole. Sliding was not so much the word as ramming, very, very slowly. Then she started picking up speed. She was going deep. It hurt a lot.
Soon she was moving it a little out, a little in. She was alternating between pushing further and pulling up. She sped this up and soon, entirely within him, she was fucking him proper. He tried fighting back but there was very little that he could do, other than lay there and take it. Each pounding seemed to be getting deeper.

He had been closing his eyes in pain or looking down. Only now did he look up to see that there was a hand mirror slanted on the radiator. Even though the angle was distorted he could clearly make out his destruction. He could see the black hair, tied in a bun, remaining eerily in place. He could see her smirk.

After twenty minutes or so, she took out the dick and knelt in front of him. It was covered in splotches of blood and smelled like ass sweat. “Lick it allllll off.”

Will Tugley cried. He didn’t think it was possible. He hadn’t cried in years. Will didn’t know if it was just the pain his lower half was in or it had finally dawned on him that this was his life now. He licked it, through the tears. He knew he had to. If he didn’t she’d slap, or fuck him more, or worse, ruin his life forever. It tasted salty; maybe the tears had something to do with that. She laughed.
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote