Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 06:48 AM   #10
Luffy90

Chapter 7

“Shit.” Ashley started as she read her notes. “Strip one item, and a truth from myself.”

“Well you ain’t got much left.” Lucy said nudging her elbow into Ashley’s side.

Ashley released a sigh as she stood up, still making sure her t-shirt covered her lower half. She then pulled her arms inside of her shirt and fiddled around until she dropped her bra on the floor beneath her. It was easy to see the difference in size between the two girls, while Lucy had her firm small ones still neatly tucked inside her bra. Ashley’s much larger ones moved around under her shirt with the slightest movement of her body. “You’re next Lucy.”

Lucy closed her eyes as she drew, before slowly opening one eye to read her first note. “Noooo!... Strip one item, and...” She slowly looked at the other note. “And a truth from Josh.”

“While you figure out what you wanna take off, here’s my truth.” Josh started. “So... Have you ever tried to put anything up your butt?”

Lucy looked over at Ashley, this was clearly something she had never shared with her. “Yes... I have.”

“Really? What did you use?” Ashley asked back at her.

“Hey this was a one part question right?” Lucy answered, her face slowly turning more red from embarrassment. “Anyway, let’s get this over with. Enjoy the view...” Lucy loosened her bra and threw it to the side, quickly letting everyone see her tiny firm breasts for a few seconds before placing her arm across her chest to cover them back up.

“Nice.” Luke said with a loud whisper. Apparently without realizing it himself as he got all embarrassed once she looked back at him with a awkward smile.

“I don’t think we should get to cover up though.“ Josh said carefully.

“Easy for you to say.” Lucy answered back. “You still have almost everything on you.”

“What about this then.” Ashley interrupted. “Once you are fully naked, you can’t intentionally cover yourself up. Does that work for everyone?”

“I suppose...” Lucy answered, keeping a tight hold around her chest with her arm. “Let’s move on then. Luke you’re up.”

“Strip one item, and a truth from myself.” Luke announced. He then took the t-shirt off over his head and threw it behind him, revealing his slim and firm, but not very muscular upper body to the others.

“So wanna release the little worm soon?” Ashley asked pointing at his boxers. “Seems like it wants to come out now that Lucy showed you her tits.”

Luke looked down and covered himself quickly with his hand.

“My turn then.” Josh whirled his hands around in the jars before picking up his notes. “No need to strip anything! And a dare from Lucy.” He seemed happy with his result.

“We’re all left with one item each and you’re still with four... Guess i’m gonna have to be a bit hard on you then for it to feel even.” Lucy had an evil look on her face as she thought of a dare. “Josh! I dare you to have one of us put a hand down your pants and jerk you off for thirty seconds.”

Everyone seemed surprised by that one. Josh just sat there with wide eyes, not believing what he was hearing.

“Right, let’s see who my app chooses.” Lucy watched closely as her app did it’s thing. “And the lucky winner is... Ashley!”

Ashley and Josh just stared awkwardly at each other.

“Well, get on with it then. I’ll start the timer when her hand is in your pants.” Lucy said firmly.

Ashley and Josh stood up and went to the side of the table before Ashley walked up behind him. She Put her arms around him from behind and used one hand to hold his pants out to get room for her other hand, before slowly sliding it down his pants and took a firm grip around his already hard cock.

“Alright, i’m holding it.” Ashley announced. While simultaneously pressing her chest into his back. “You ready?” She whispered to him in his ear.

“How does it feel?” Lucy asked.

“Just start the timer already!” Josh said quickly, trying his best to focus on not cumming.

“Fine. 3... 2... 1... Start!” Lucy announced.

Ashley started moving her hand slowly as there wasn’t much space to move around in. Placing her thumb on the tip of his cock she could already feel his pre cum leaking. “Damn Josh! You gotta be on the edge already from the way your dripping.” Ashley laughed.

Josh just stood there breathing heavily with his eyes closed.

Ashley increased her speed as much as she could and she could feel Josh struggling to stand still as she kept going, but just as she thought she’d make him cum, she got interrupted.

“Alright! Time’s up!” Lucy announced.

Ashley pulled her hand out of his pants and Josh just stood there for a few seconds catching his breath, before slowly getting back to his seat.

“How close were you?” Ashley asked with a big grin on her face.

“Too close.” Josh said, still trying to calm down.

“Well, my turn again then.” Ashley said. “Moment of truth.” She put her hands down in the jars and drew her next notes that would determine if she would be the first completely naked player or not.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: