View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 12:47 PM   #1
AlexanderAndCara

Star 1 My Slave's Torment

Greetings. My name is Alexander. I semi-recently moved into a new duplex, which led to an interesting discovery. About a month ago, I scraped the wall paper off of the main bedroom, as I found the shade of green to be a ghastly color. Instead of merely getting the wallpaper off, I also gained an envelope with some interesting information. Inside of the envelope was a full frontal of a girl, appearing to be about twenty years old with dark hair and green eyes. Additionally, there was a neatly folded sheet of paper with a message on it.

Hi! My name is [Redacted] and as of 2017, I’m nineteen. I’m also a total whore. If you’re interested in taking advantage of me with some blackmail,

Here’s some fun info about me:
- My full name is [Redacted]
- My Facebook is [Redacted]
- My GetDare is [Redacted]
- My phone number is [Redacted]

Message me on any of these! Don’t feel guilty about this either, I’m such a slut that this was bound to happen

Since finding this note, I’ve managed to get in contact with her. Funnily enough, her new place is only about fifteen minutes away from mine. I’ve decided to start this off slowly, with this post. I'll be posting updates of her trials and tribulations, so feel free to leave requests here. Who knows, maybe your task will be next.