View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 12:15 PM   #6
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Had to give this a try thanks to a loss Vs. Thread. It was nicely simple and did give a bit of a twist on a regular daily task.

Exercising in my house for twenty minutes isn't much. I tend to do this as a warm up before I got for my runs. Of course I don't usually do it in just panties, socks and my sneakers. But it wasn't bad. I as usual rather like the feel of peanut butter and the jelly while cold wasn't that bad. Though it did immediately start to slide down it just doesn't stick as well as the peanut butter. I went ahead and did the slices of bread down the back of my underwear. Not a big deal other than feeling it which was a bit odd. I did my usual warm up which features sit ups which meant the bread got quite squished but again not a big deal. Then I did some jumping jacks and a lot of stretches. But I wasn't really sweating all that much by the time the twenty minutes was up. But I put together the sandwich I will say the bread was in a sorry state but it did it's job. The peanut butter wasn't hard but like I said most of the jelly didn't really stay where it was supposed to. So the sandwich was rather dry, but then I didn't expect the snack to be all that tasty. The water honestly mostly tasted like water. There was maybe I tiny bit of tang, but honestly I'm not sure that wasn't in my head.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote