View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 10:28 AM   #13
MasterI

Cool Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
You should wake him up with the start of his daily cock spanks.
Or suprise anal..
Those both sound very fun, but I'd have to make sure he was okay with it first. Sure, I can pretty much do what I want with him, but it'd probably cross a line to start something while he was asleep if he didn't consent beforehand. Actually, the spanks are probably okay - just the anal, I'd have to check first. I might wake him up with spanks this time. I've woken him up before my clamping his nipples and tugging on them, and that was very fun!

Quote:
Has he thought of piercing any where else?
I think he's considered getting a few piercings in his labia and/or dick, but I'd say he'd definitely go for the nipples first and it would be very hard for him to go about actually getting the other piercings, since he's trans and very uncomfortable about his genitals (unless he's around someone he fully trusts, like moi). It's definitely not something I'd ever try to push him into.

Quote:
Does Ashton work?
- Maybe have him wander through the streets and offer to wash peoples cars for a couple bucks each. And use this money on new devices and implements to torture him with. He'd have to be in a carefully chosen outfit though. Lets say 1 hour every dollar earned.
He doesn't work for health reasons.
I think I'd struggle to convince him to do this (again, it's his choice - he's the one trying to shorten his denial). I'll ask him, though.

Quote:
Have you tried tack pads?
I've never heard of them.

Oh, in case anyone's wondering - he WILL show up in this thread eventually; he's just not been allowed to go online the last two days unless it's been specifically for a dare. No electronics restrictions for him tomorrow, although he will be very busy with his dares and punishments.

I'm not here to give dares; only to accept tasks/dares on behalf of my sub (AshtonFTM). If you have anything you want me to do to him, let me know.
At the moment he has a PUNISHMENT THREAD.

His info: Likes/Limits/etc | PM Dares
My info: BDSM Test | Equipment | Likes
MasterI is offline   Reply With Quote