View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 01:06 PM   #2
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

1)How old were you when you first HEARD about cross dressing?
-I guess however old I was when Mulan came out.
2)How old were you when you first STARTED crossdressing?
-I was... I think 12?
3)When you first started crossdressing, who's clothes did you wear?
-My mother's...
4)How did you find out about cross dressing originally and what made you want to start it?
-I was just a curious kid and I went looking through my mom's drawers.
5)For how long were you crossdressing before you got found out or told anyone?
-My mom walked in on me in a skirt about a month after I started playing around. She went ballistic.
6)What is the most daring crossdressing activity/dare you've done?
-I went shopping for a couple hours with a bra and some frilly panties on.
7)What's your favorite cross dressing clothes to wear?
Thongs... They're just so conforming to a small cock.
8)When did you buy your first crossdressing clothes?
-A couple years ago, I didn't buy much, just a small pink lacey thong. It's gone now tho.
9)What's the most public crossdressing thing you've done? Six would answer this.
10)What would your ideal cross dressing fantasy be? And would you like it to actually happen or is it just a fantasy?
-I would like to be turned into a full sissy outfit with panties, bras, and skirts and dresses the whole deal. I don't think I could live all the time like a woman, but it would be good for short periods of time.
11)Are you looking for someone to help with your crossdressing? Maybe a little bit, but I have no clothes to do it with except a few panties.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote