View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 03:33 AM   #37
nonstopdisco

Haha, thanks. I think Zacks starting to get more comfortable now Heres another shorter update

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"dude that's low" I said annoyed but finding it really funny how Zack was making the most of this bet "I thought you didn't like wearing my old socks"

"meh, I'm used to it now" Zack replied "and it's worth it to see the look on your face.

"mate, I'll get you back for this one day" I said jokingly.

"maybe but todays today and this is fun" Zack laughed "tell me you wouldn't have done the same if you won" he said as he patted me on the back.

"your probably right" I replied

We headed out down the stairs to the bathroom, my body beginning to shiver again. The bathroom was now ice cold and the tiled floor was burning into my feet like the tiles in the kitchen.

"hang in there buddy" Zack said noticing how cold I was.

"easy for you to say" I said "the heatings been off for like 2 hours now cause we're usually all in bed by now"

"well, it won't be long now" Zack attempted to reassure me.

I got Zack a new toothbrush out the cupboard and showed him where the toothpaste was. I then went to use the toilet. The cold air had caused my dick to shrivel into almost nothing but I finished off then went to wash my hands in the sink.

"dude, i'm freezing in here" Zack said as he finished brushing his teeth "I bet you hate getting up for the toilet in the night"

"I usually have slippers and a dressing gown" I replied "but you can talk, at least you're not naked"

"yep, it's a good thing I won" he laughed.

"so you keep saying" I said

I started brushing my teeth and Zack went to use the toilet. I finished brushing my teeth and Zack came over to wash his hands.

"think we're all done now" Zack said "just gotta get some sleep now"

"yeah let's go for it" I said and we both ran back upstairs to my room.

I climbed into the bed and placed my head onto the pillow finally feeling warm and cosy again. I watched Zack stand at the other side of the bed and take off the tracksuit bottoms and socks then climb into bed wearing a shirt and boxers.

"bet your glad your finally covered up a bit" Zack said

"yeah mate! I can't wait to win a bet against you at some point though" I said

"well see" Zack replied "I've had a great tome tonight though after all the crap earlier so thanks"

"your welcome" I said. Zack thanking me had made me feel really good.

"goodnight" Zack yawned "are you ready for the light out?"

"yeah, go for it!" I said and with that Zack switched the lights out "night mate"

"night Zack" I said "see ya at 6"

"man that's early" Zack said

"well, we need time to get ready and we've got a bus to catch." I said

"yeah, your probably right" Zack said "plus I need plenty of time for breakfast"

"hey, don't take too long eating tomorrow" I said "we know what happens if we're late for school"

"yeah, its proper embarrassing, we have to read a letter of apology to the class" Zack said

"exactly why we've gotta be out on time" I argued.

"but, it's just gonna be so funny knowing you can't get dressed till you've washed my plate up" Zack laughed.

"haha, your loving this" I laughed

"sure am" Zack replied as he pulled the covers off me exposing me to the cold air again.

"dude, if ya do that again I'll make ya sleep on the floor" I laughed "you might've won the bet but its still my bed"

"ok, sorry" Zack said as He threw the covers back over me "I couldn't resist it"

"No worries mate" i said "that was pretty funny to be fair"

"hey just enjoying my prize" Zack said

"I can see that" I replied

"night mate" Zack said "I'll see ya in the morning at breakfast then"

"yeah dude, goodnight" I replied.

We were both really tired from the events of the day that I think we both fell asleep almost straight away.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote