View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
GetMeon44

Default Chapter 2: Just when you thought it was another...

Thanks for the comment!

I know some of you might not like this but my style is to add the character development as the story grows so you have the idea of what they look like in your head. I don’t see any famous authors starting with i.e. (Chris, 16yo, tall, skinny, abs, cool) Sorry if that’s your style its just not mine. Well anyway thank you all for giving this the time of day.

Just something random. Check out, “Teleport 2 Me, WZRD”

Chapter 2

“Hey! My name is Sophia. I would like to…”

“…Get to know you better. Call me sometime 562-2002!

I looked back over at her she was writing something down in her hot pink notebook. My mind was being flooded with thoughts of what this could possibly mean. Did she like me? Who is she? What is her reputation at this school? I had no answers to anything all I had was a little note with a big message.

A wink face. It could just be playful but it could also mean something much more. Do I even want that? I mean I think so? Right? I’m only sixteen years old and some kids my age have gone all the way and back. More than once. Not me though. I have yet to find that special person in my life. I don’t ant to do something that I will regret for the rest of my life. I’ve kissed people but nothing more maybe a feel or two here and there but that’s it.

The bell rang and before I knew it I was alone at my desk still thinking about this note I have in my pocket of my slim jeans. I could feel it almost warming my leg like an icy hot. It was so hot that I almost burned into my skin. What is going on with me? I’ve never felt so confused about things. Nothing like this has happened to me.

“Henry. You many go, dear.” The teacher said from the front of the room.

“Oh. Thanks!” I said back to her cracking a nice smile. As she looked my up an down and smiling back.

“You look like a good kid.” She said returning to her work at her desk.

“Thanks.” I said half laughing as I entered into the hallway no one was to be seen. I was alone in a deserted wasteland full of papers and sanitizer. My shoes squeaked as I walked out side to my car. It was cold out and I hadn’t brought my coat in this morning because I was running late. I slid on my new Timberlands on the sidewalk that ran parallel next to the car park. I felt free from this strange first day at school.

“Kid.” A very masculine voice hit me and almost knocked me over. I looked over and saw someone pointing at me from inside the warmth of his car. There was another boy who looked almost identical to one of my old friends from where I used to live, George.

“What’s up?” I said feeling outgoing and trying to make some new friends at this new school. Which I think I am beginning to like.

“I know you’re new here, looking for some friends, right?” The kid in the car said very bluntly to me.

“I mean yeah.” I said not sure what to say. I could feel my body begin to sweat. Kind of like the feeling that I had today in class when I received the note.

“I’m Chris and this is Brend. Were both in your grade. If you wanna’ hang out or something tomorrow…?”

“Yes, yes!” I said maybe to excitedly. I really like this new school already.

“Don’t jizz yourself kid. Call me tomorrow.” Chris said handing me a note with his phone number on it and Brend’s on the back of it.

“Cool.” I said as they drove way and I made my way to my car.

When I got home I ran up into my room and put the two notes on the table next to my bed. My small but I like it. It has dark brown walls and a loft type bed that hands above where my computer and desk are. I have a stainless steel dresser on the left wall right in front of the window.

I shook the mouse for my Macbook laptop and typed in my password. I scrolled through the Facebook newsfeed and then the tweets that my friends from my old school had put up during the day. Some funny some sad. The usual teen life. I closed out all of the windows on my computer and shut the top.

I decided it was time to take a shower so that I could just relax the rest of the day and maybe make some phone calls. I went in front of the mirror and did a shot strip tease to some random music that was playing in my head. For no reason in particular but I always liked the idea of strip teases.

I left my black Jockey boxers on and walked into the bathroom that is attached to my bedroom. I looked in the mirror again and realized that I needed to shave my face. Looking a little scruffy. Which I kind of liked but my parents would never allow.

I pulled down my boxer-briefs.

Just got tired of writing sorry. ☺

“Talking to myself but I never listen”

Who ever can say what this is from gets a shout out. Haha

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote