View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 08:06 PM   #57
NinjaDog

My chosen area of focus was my ass. I figured this would be the spot where I could take the most damage without wimping out.

For my implements, I chose these and decided to use them in the order with one for each round.
1. large plastic ruler
2. rubber spatula
3. wooden spoon
4. belt
5. hand
6. cable

Round one rolls: 1 1 1 6 4 5 3
Doubles right off the bat... I just knew this was a bad sign for the rest of the dare. After (begrudgingly) attaching my clamps, I was treated to the firm even smacks of my chosen implement. The ruler is large enough that it strikes just about every inch of my ass. So it doesn't sting much, but it definitely builds up a wide area of pain decently quickly. I ended up with a bit more spanks than I expected from the first round, but still nothing too bad. My ass was already turning red.
Round one spanks: 105
Total spanks: 105

Round two rolls: 6 1 5 4 6 5 6 1 3
Somehow, despite all these rolls, I didn't land any doubles. Thank goodness! But I did think I was stuck in a never ending loop there in the middle. It doesn't look too bad looking back on it, but in the moment it felt like an eternity of a loop with all the sixes! The spatula I used has a smaller surface area. Meaning much more pain delivered to a specific spot each time it strikes. I tried to cover lots of space, striking a different spot each time I hit. This was supposed to make it less painful, but I'm pretty sure I just made it worse overall.
Round two spanks: 230
Total spanks: 335

Round three rolls: 6 5 3 4 1
Almost all odd rolls! The lucky stars were with me for sure. Unfortunately, my implement was a bit mean. The wooden spoon I was using has a large hole right through the middle, making it very wind resistant! I could hear each swing so clearly. The wind whistling through the hole was almost worse than the snap the spanks made! Almost. I was very thankful for the shortness of this round so I didn't have to suffer too much from my wind resistant friend.
Round three spanks: 150
Total spanks: 485

Round four rolls: 2 6 2 6 4
All evens! And no doubles! The stars just keep getting luckier!! Unfortunately, my implement this time was not a fun one. I keep saying that, but they just seemed to get more and more painful each time?? (My tender ass probably wasn't helping..) Every time the belt hit my ass it was an instant stab of pain.. Why are belts so specific with their hits??
Round four spanks: 175
Total spanks: 660

Round five rolls: 4 6 6 6 2
The stars have abandoned me. Not only was I flooded with sixes, this round also left me with doubles once again. It was decided before the round started that if doubles were rolled, I would alternate to my breasts. This was not a good decision. I ended up with 80 spanks to my breasts, and 190 on my ass for this round. My poor poor boobs... But, atleast this round was a less painful implement: my hand. Although it DID hurt my hand quite a bit doing all these spanks. For those considering this dare, you may think your hand is a good idea for an implement because it doesn't hurt to much. But do not be fooled. Learn from my mistakes. Choose something else.
Round five spanks: 270
Total spanks: 930

Round six rolls: 5 3 6 1
Once again, a pretty lucky set of rolls! Perhaps the stars felt bad for last round. I didn't get nearly as many spanks from this round as I thought I would (hooray)! But, my implement (get ready for it) was super painful! This round was the charging cable. If you've ever used one of these as a spanking implement, then you know they strike an incredibly small area. So all of the pain is put onto one tiny little spot. This, coupled with my already stinging ass, was a recipe for disaster! Every strike felt like needles. My poor poor butt. I tried striking in a less tender spot, but it was to no avail. Every strike seemed to get worse and worse. Do not save your most precise implement for last. You would certainly regret it even more than choosing your hand as an implement.
Round six spanks: 175
Total spanks: 1,105