View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 09:49 AM   #53
ancipiter

Decided to take this as a punishment instead of a dare that involved going out in the cold.

First: pick a body part. I rolled 5, so alternating ass and genitals.
Then: pick six instruments. I went with (having randomised the order) ruler, flogger, hand, crop, paddle, and finally belt.

I stupidly didn't keep track of the numbers at first.

Warm up:

Strokes to the ass with a ruler, something around 100. Avoided the clothespins, so this was pretty easy.

Naughty or nice:

Can't remember how many, perhaps 200 with the flogger. I tried to spread them around so I ended up with delicious stinging, prickling sensations all over my balls and cock.

Reaching the Peak: 145 strokes

Ass was stinging nicely by the end, but a double near the end so now I have to edge after each round. Not so much a problem with this round, but I can see it taking a while to get there after a genitals round…

Punishment exchanged for Pleasure: 350 strokes

With a crop, and again I switched it up between cock & balls. This was pretty hard to get through, even with switching which gave some recovery time. And then getting to an edge, didn't take as long as I thought it would, and gave time for me to recover a little.

Triple threat (double => swap body part every roll): 170 strokes

Rolled double six to start, so what I thought was going to be a fairly easy paddling of my ass turned into alternating ass and genitals. Blunt pain throughout by the end, but the alternating helped by pulling attention away from what I'd just been paddling.

Another edge, a while to get there, so rode it for a few seconds. Wondering what the last round is going to be like. Hold back. Stop. Time for more.

Home Stretch with a Trap (triple => someone else rolls): 175

Avoided the trap, and although the final paddles had been to genitals, it didn't seem in the spirit of things to switch back to ass given doubles only apply within the round, and this round would have come out as genitals without that. Which, in retrospect, was a mistake. Doubled over the belt, kept it somewhat short for control, and switched between cock and balls every 40 strokes. First 40 on each were okay, second 40 I was starting to flinch away from the ball strokes. Final 15 in groups of five, where each stroke was making me flinch, and I was having to breath pretty heavily to get through it.

Added one more, with the buckle, to the balls, for not landing all of the last few strokes exactly on target. You can guess what that felt like. (Or maybe not, if you're not a guy.)

No triple, thankfully.

Final state: cock red along the top, balls red and both stinging and aching. Took a while to recover sensation sufficiently to get hard and then to an edge.

Thank you, GrrlSpanky, for an awesome dare. I shall be back for more :-)
ancipiter is offline   Reply With Quote