Thread: Fiction: Home (Almost) Alone
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 07:15 AM   #72
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

“If it’s any consolation,” Amelia said as she tinkered with the laptop, “It’s the first I’ve heard of it too.” She paused momentarily as if she was expecting a response.

When she got no reply, she went on, “Although Becca’s had pretty much every other bloke in the street so it’d be an insult if she hadn’t fucked your dad as well, wouldn’t it?”

She adjusted the angle of the laptop screen and then turned to face Gemma. “Well, wouldn’t it?”

She turned back to the laptop and fiddled with a cable. “You should be honoured that your dad’s still got it in him.”

“Will you fucking shut up, you cunt!” Gemma screamed.

“I’m going to have to tell Becca what you just said,” Amelia calmly explained, “You’ll be punished for that.” She turned to face Gemma again. “Or James will. Or maybe even Tiffany.”

Gemma winced slightly but said nothing.

“Sorry,” Amelia said, focussing her attention on the laptop again. She slipped a memory card into the appropriate slot. “There,” she said, “All up and running.”

Amelia typed something onto the laptop. “Have you ever heard of a website called getDare?”

“No,” Gemma said.

“Well, you’re about to become a member of it,” Amelia said, “Your username is Gem4Slave and your password is Clitoris2000 with a capital C.”

Gemma stayed silent.

“I’ve used one of my own email accounts for it,” Amelia said, “If any messages or notifications come through for you, I’ll read them.”

Amelia opened up the main getDare Forums page. “You’ve been accepted,” she said, “Although I’ve had to put your age at 18.”

Gemma sighed.

“I have to say there are some great erotic stories on this site,” Amelia continued, “My favourite ones are by someone called Wordsmiff. He’s a great writer. If he ever wrote a book, I’d certainly buy it.”

“What’s all this about?” Gemma finally spoke.

“Come over here,” Amelia said, tapping the desk.

Gemma went over to stand beside Amelia.

Amelia clicked onto Gem4Slave’s profile page. “Do you like the pic I’ve uploaded for your profile?” Amelia said.

It was a picture of Gemma, just head and shoulders. Gemma didn’t know where Amelia had got it from or when she took it.

“What are you doing?” Gemma asked.

“You’re going to go online and ask for dares,” Amelia said. “Me and Becca are getting a bit low on ideas.”

Gemma shook her head.

“Unless you want to read one of Wordsmiff’s stories,” Amelia said. “There’s one called ‘Wet For You’ which definitely got me wet when I read it.”

“What are you going to...”

Amelia cut Gemma short. “There’s a new one on now, called ‘Exchange Visit’. It’s about a couple of hot Swedish students who...” She paused. “Anyway, you can read it when you get a spare moment.”

“What’s this site?”

“A truth or dare site,” Amelia said, as she tapped away at the keyboard. “You’re asking for dares from other members.”

“Dares?” Gemma wondered out loud, “What do you mean, dares?”

“Most of the people on here who ask for dares probably never do them,” Amelia said, “However, I’m going to make sure you do yours.” She smiled. “There. Now we just wait for someone to reply.”

What’s going to happen?” Gemma asked.

“It all depends what the other members come up with,” Amelia said. She glanced at the screen. “Nothing yet.”

Gemma sighed again.

“Why don’t you go over and give James a blow job or something while you’re waiting,” Amelia said.

Gemma went over to the bed. She had no idea if Amelia had been serious or not but she didn’t want to take the chance. She climbed onto the bed, knelt down beside James and took his cock into her mouth.

She was getting quite proficient at this now. She knew just how much pressure to put on the shaft, how to increase and decrease her speed in order to control the ejaculation, how to tell when the cock was about to spurt and she was also getting used to the taste as well.

As she felt James’ shaft twitch and spasm in her mouth, she could almost sense the semen making its way up the tube and, just as it entered her mouth, she relaxed herself and moved back slightly, so that the tip of the cock was between her lips, allowing enough room for the stream of semen to trickle into her mouth.

She straightened up, exchanged glances with James and then licked the tip of his cock.

The door opened and Rebecca walked in and went over to the laptop. “How’s it going?” she asked Amelia.

“Okay,” Amelia said, “Except that the bitch told me to ‘fucking shut up’.

Rebecca gave Gemma a look. “Is that true?”

Gemma was silent.

“If anyone tells her to fucking shut up, it’ll be me.” Rebecca approached the bed and held up her phone. “I’ll punish you later,” she said, “First I want you to take a look at this.”

Gemma looked at the phone. “No,” she said, as Rebecca scrolled through the photos on her phone, “Tiff?... Jess?” Gemma looked up at Rebecca. “What have you done?”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote