Thread: Fiction: Home (Almost) Alone
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 06:52 AM   #64
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Gemma saw the astonished look on the pizza delivery boy’s face when he saw her in school uniform.

“Er... Hi,” he said, holding out the three flat boxes, on top of each other. “Pizzas.”

“Thanks,” Gemma said.

“Is there school today?” he asked her.

“No,” she said, “I just...” She dropped the money on the floor, as if it was an accident then turned round and bent down to pick it up again.

The lad gave out a slow long whistle. Gemma knew her skirt was quite short but she exactly wondered how much he could see. She straightened up and held out the money for him.

They exchanged gifts. Gemma took the pizzas and the lad took the money.

Gemma studied him. He looked to be about eighteen or nineteen. His face was a bit spotty, looking very much like a pizza itself, but, otherwise, no big deal.

Rebecca appeared on cue. She smiled at the lad and took the pizzas from Gemma. “I’ll take these,” she said to Gemma, “You look after the gentleman.” She smiled at the lad again, winked at Gemma and then disappeared back into the lounge, leaving the door partly open.

Gemma cleared her throat. “Erm, before you go,” she said to the lad, “Would you like to...” She glanced back at the lounge door and then to the lad again, “Would you like to see my... my cunt?”

“Sorry?” the lad said.

“My... cunt,” Gemma said, “Would you like to see it?” She was hoping that he was gay.

“Yes,” he said.

Shit, Gemma thought.

“Yes, I would,” he said.

Gemma quickly lifted the hem of her skirt to expose her naked cunt to him, waited until he’d had a good look and then dropped her skirt again.

The lad turned to go.

“Hang on,” Gemma said.

The lad paused and turned back.

“Can you come in for a bit?” she asked him as calmly as she could.

The lad stepped into the hallway and Gemma closed the door.

“Do you want a blow job?” she asked him.

“I can’t give you a discount, if that’s what you’re after,” the lad said.

“No,” Gemma said, “I just want to... you know, give you a blow job.”

“Cool,” the lad said. He unfastened his trousers and yanked them down to his ankles. His cock sprang to attention.

Gemma got down on her knees in front of him, started to stroke his cock and then guided it towards her mouth. Without another word from either of them, she began sucking on the pizza delivery lad’s shaft.

It took her about three minutes to finally make him come and when he did, she took every drop down her throat. She didn’t want to incur Rebecca’s wrath any further.

When she was finished, she stood up again and the lad fastened up his trousers again.

“Thanks,” was all the lad said before he left.

Gemma went down to the lounge door and went in.

Rebecca giggled. “Well done,” she said, “I knew you had it in you.” She giggled again.

Gemma went over to the lounge where Amelia, Tiffany and Jessica were tucking into pizza.

Gemma saw that Tiffany and Jessica had half a slice each, whereas Amelia and Rebecca were tucking into three-quarters of a pizza each. That left just two quarter-slices.

“There’s a bit for you,” Rebecca said to Gemma, offering her a box with two quarter-slices in it. “One for you,” Rebecca said, “And take one up to James. He needs all the energy he can get.”

“Where is he?” Gemma asked.

“In your parents’ room,” Rebecca said.

Gemma wanted to scream out ‘What??’ but she restrained herself from doing so. She took the box with the two small slices of pizza in and took it upstairs to her parents’ room.

As she went up, she decided that she had to get revenge on Rebecca somehow but she didn’t know how.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote