View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #9
Sir_Ace

A) not touching any "parts" for a month --> There's a special month where we must fully behave, unable to feel arouse. Which means It's a feat that is not impossible to perform.

B) not able to use the toilet for a month --> But can release in the backyard or plastic instead? Troublesome! The toilet is design for a purpose!

C) no undies (includes bra) for a month --> I think its easier for boys to perform this task. Wait...it would be difficult if I was running around playing soccer, basketball or volleyball wearing only short pants.

D) having to piss yourself at the shop with no undies on in front of at least 20 people. --> No. Absolutely no.

That leaves me with A as my answer.
]
Grasp destiny with your own hands, enjoy every second of life and be strong no matter what obstacles block your progress in life. Accept who you are and be proud of yourself. And no matter what happens, don't ever regret or doubt yourself.

Thank you to all my friends here and the people that I normally interact with. Forgive me as well if I have made any mistakes. Take care and I wish you all the very best in life! Hopefully, we will meet again.

[/SIZE]
Sir_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote