Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 09:06 PM   #35
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part VI [Prissy]

After the strip poker night, the rules remained unchanged.

I am getting tired of giving handjobs and blowjobs. I'm in the living room, my lips wrapped around Jake's cock while my hand pumps fiercely at Winston's. I'm not entirely sure how this one came about. Meanwhile, the boys' gazes are fixated on my naked form, enjoying what I'm doing to them.

I slept on the couch, alongside Charity. It was a bit surprising for Winston but he didn't argue the point. She kept me warm all night, huddled against her imposing figure. I planted kisses on her all night, caressing her skin, making her feel loved. I wanted to make love to her again that morning, but she had to hurry for fear of being late to work. She did give me her number, saying we should get together. That was the highlight.

And then, Jake got up, hopping to the bathroom. Winston followed up, and he had the morning wood. I was, of course, still naked in the living room. Winston just walked up to me and asked if I'd help. I just said yes. I'm really horny. Jake, of course, saw this and wanted in, and I can't say no to my 'master'.

I just want to raise my ass, get Winston to bury his dick inside me, and I'll suck on Jake in the meantime. A wonderful threesome that would be. But I don't say anything, and they don't take the initiative. They assume, like all men, that I like giving pleasure and don't need any in return. Or I'm jumping to conclusions and being cranky because it's morning. In any event, I bring them to completion, allowing both to paint my breasts with their spunk. I at least get a 'thank you' from Winston, but Jake says nothing. It's part of the contract.

I hit the showers right after that and clean the sweat (and everything else) off. I'm dried and clothed by the time I step outside the bathroom, and headed for the kitchen. I prepare pancakes. Eggs, flour, milk. He doesn't have any vanilla extract - what a shocker! Still, the boys don't seem to complain. I play the pretense in order to keep Winston out of the loop.

"So, I have stuff to do this afternoon, but I'll be back for supper."
"Fine," Jake says, playing along. "You can still cook me something?"
"Sure... what do you want? I'll tell you what to buy."

We come up with a menu. All the while we're talking, I have this strange feeling between my legs. I hope my steady stream of sex hasn't gotten me infected with something. But I checked myself in the mirror after my shower, and there weren't any irritations, or signs of anything wrong. Maybe I'm just needing a good boner, one that will actually pleasure me to my heart's content.

I leave their apartment not long after that. Jake doesn't even offer to drive me somewhere. To be honest, I don't know where I'm going. I drop by my place, and I pour myself a hot bath. I get naked and inspect the folds of my sex. I'm being paranoid, I know, but there's this lingering notion that I don't know the sexual history of any of these people. I'm starting to think I'm a sexaholic. But I could stop. Or isn't that what they say?

As I get out of the water, I think about my life. I have one friend. One good friend, but only one, and he's not very reliable. Still, I call him. Who else is going to listen to me? But what can I tell him? The phone is ringing before I've made up my mind.

"Hello?"
"Marq... Hi."
"Are you okay? You sound down," he tells me.
"I... I'm sorry."
"Hey! I'm the one who should be sorry."
"Yeah... you should. Can you come over? Please?"

He agrees. I put on a bathrobe but I don't get dressed again. I go lie down on my couch and I fall asleep. The knock on the door wakes me up. I make my way to the door and check through the spyhole before letting him in.

"Hello!"

He has a beautiful smile.

"Marq..."

I lean in and kiss him. He is stunned by my reaction as my hand reaches for his crotch.

"Prissy, slow down..."
"What?"
"I... I can't..."

I pull away, angry.

"Well, why not? I want to apologize for yesterday."
"You don't have to apologize... and I can't because, I'm going steady now. I think, at least."
"You are? With whom?"

I'm totally taken aback by his revelation.

"That girl I met... Thursday at the party... we hooked up last night again and, well... we said we'd have a go at it. She found me on facebook!"
"Ah! Dammit!"

I walk away.

"I needed you to bone me good! Two days and you're already exclusive! What's up with that?"
"Nothing... listen, Prissy, what's eating you?"
"Well, not you apparently... sorry."

I try to calm down. I pour myself a glass of water and offer him some. He agrees and we sit down at my kitchen table.

"Tell me about it."

I have to confess a few things. It will help clear my mind. And Marq is my best friend, regardless of what else he is.

"I met this guy at the party also..."
"That's great."
"No it's not. He's a jerk, and a pig, and a slouch, and a moron."
"Ok... so... you regret the time spent with him, I'm guessing."
"It's more than that... I... he's gotten under my skin, and I want to call it off but... he's... insistent, and I can't really say no."
"You've had sex?"
"Not really... I mean, yeah, but... only blowjobs. He hasn't... fucked me yet. I want him to fuck me, to get it done so I can move on..."

Is that the truth? Am I fabulating? Marq eyes me suspiciously.

"What are you not telling me?"
"I can't... It's a... confidence issue."
"Keeping a secret from me? That's rich..."

I punch him in the shoulder.

"Thanks for listening, Marq..."
"No problem. Look, Prissy, I care about you and I want to make sure you're fine."
"I'm... okay. What about your girl? When do I meet her?"
"Tonight."
"Really? You're that confident about her?"
"She's amazing... gorgeous, smart, passionate. To be honest, the first night, we just talked and made out a little. We were more... intimate last night."

I smile at him.

"Did you make her come?"
"Prissy!"
"Well, did you?"

He wonders why this is important.

"I did. I think I did, at least... she seemed to like it a lot."
"I'm glad for her..."
"Let me guess... you didn't."
"No."

I sound bitter. I almost feel like Marq is going to indulge me, but he doesn't.

"So... I meet her tonight?"
"If you want."
"Well, I'd like that but..." I pause. Jake. "I have to bring my 'boyfriend'."
"You don't sound convinced..."
"More like modern friend..."
"Oh... the guy in question, then?"
"Yep."

This could get awkward.

"Maybe you could meet her sooner," Marq says. "She's available from two onward."
"I'd like that."

We set it up. Marq calls her up and gives her my address. In the meantime, I get dressed and we have lunch together. We hang out, watching television, doing nothing much. I'm glad I'm not focusing on Jake. I cuddle to Marq's shoulder and he doesn't mind.

Around two-thirty, there's a knock on the door. Since we're expecting company, I let Marq answer. He greets her.

"Hey!"
"Hello..."

That voice... I get up from the couch and make my way towards the door. She's coming in, closing it behind her, and I stop and stare.

"Suzy."
"Hi, Prissy."

She's smiling at me. She's holding Marq's hand. My mind is shot.

"This is Suzy... so you remember her?"
"How could I forget..."

What is wrong with this picture! Suzy was mine, for an entire week. We met at a party, got crazy, I made a lesbian out of her and then... and then... I kicked her out. I let her go. I broke it off. I'm such a loser! She is gorgeous, as beautiful as I remembered, and she's dating my best friend!

"I remember you too..." she says, a hint of anger in her voice.

Is this some kind of revenge thing? Too much is happening at the same time. I want to scream.

"So... you also were at the party Thursday?"
"Yep... and I saw your friend, Marq... he'd helped me out before, so we got to talking and it turns out, we have a lot more in common than we thought..."

There's a hidden message there. Marq is feeling the tension but he says nothing about it. I think he's figured out the same things I have.

"I see you haven't redecorated," Suzy tells me.
"No budget for it."

This is cold, even for her. Even for me. She turns to Marq.

"Oh! I forgot my purse in my car. Would you get it for me?"
"Sure thing," he replies.

He knows something's up but he won't talk about it. Or maybe he's in on it. Regardless, he takes her keys and heads out. She closes the door behind him.

"So, how've you been?" I ask.
"Cut the crap, Princess."

Her tone is mean. I feel like crying. I suppose I deserve it, though, for breaking her heart all those months ago.

"You know the first thing we have in common, me and Marq?"
"No."
"We both got fuck-friend-zoned... by you."
"I'm sorry, Suzy. I'm... so... sorry..."

Tears are swelling up in my eyes, but it's not just about her. It's about my life in general. I see Suzy's stare become less aggressive for a moment, but she steadies herself.

"Don't you start getting me on a guilt trip. You had your chance with me..."
"And you get back at me by fucking my best friend?"
"As it so happens, yes... but in truth, and after the fact, he's really a nice guy..."
"If he was so nice, he wouldn't have let me end up getting blackmailed!"

I said it. I can't take it back. Suzy looks in horror, suddenly sympathetic to my plight.

"What? You're being blackmailed?"

I try to walk away, but she catches up to me, grabbing my arm.

"Don't you walk away twice from me!" she practically yells.

She pulls me in close and kisses me. I kiss her back.

"Fuck you, Princess," she finally admits. "I wanted to see you. I love you."

This time, the tears aren't just swelling. They're rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm messed up, Suzy..."

She drags me to the couch and sits me down. We hear the door open and Marq comes in.

"Is everything all right?" he asks.
"Please don't tell him..." I whisper to Suzy.

She seems to agree. Marq walks over to us and notices my tears. He gets to his knees in front of me, while Suzy caresses my back. I recompose myself and look at them both.

"I'm sorry, both of you... for not loving you like you love me... I'm messed up."
"You already said that," Suzy replies. "How can we help?"

It's hard for me to put a finger on it. I've always been extremely passionate and overly sexual. Paid handjobs in highschool, nasty sexual pranks on other girls, multiple partners and no real stability. Marq's the only friend I have from that time who still talks to me, and sometimes I wonder why. I can be quite the bitch.

"I don't know," I reply. "I love you both, you know that, but I...."
"You don't love yourself," Marq says. "Believe me, Prissy, I know you better than you know yourself..."
"You probably do."
"And you know... I am really truly sorry for Thursday. I shouldn't have left you hanging," he continues.
"It's my bad," Suzy tells him. "I ambushed you."
"Figured as much. I mean, I knew you were into her, it was obvious from all those months ago, and really, while we were chatting, you kept bringing her up..."
"And you let me?"
"Why not? You seemed like you needed it."

Suzy purses her lips for a moment before answering.

"And what about last night?"
"We had great sex. If you want more than that, like I said, I'm up for a challenge. But I obviously can't compete with Princess here..."
"Shut up, you twit!" I reply.

The two stare at me with intensity. The tears are gone, and resolution has set in.

"I love you both. And Marq, I know you've had a crush on me since forever..."
"Yeah, I still do, but... we both know that romantically, it doesn't work."
"And me?" Suzy asks.
"You were perfect for me, so passionate... always craving more sex..."
"You make me wild, Princess..."

I kiss her, then I kiss Marq. My two loving friends. I've had both of them. I want them again. But not here. Not now. Emotions are still too raw.

"How's this for a plan?" Suzy starts. "We play it by ear. I did come on very strong last March, I admit. So maybe, we can slow it down. Take it one step at a time."
"She has an issue, though," Marq says.
"Yeah... I have a 'boyfriend' of sorts right now."

Suzy says nothing, but she instantly figures he's the blackmailer. She says nothing to Marq. I know what Marq will do if he finds out, and it will be messy. I need to handle this my way.

"So," I add, "I deal with this guy. Tonight. We have an... understanding. A... contract."
"Contract?" Marq looks at me, puzzled.
"Like a master-slave kind of thing..."
"Oh! I get it."
"And you want out?"
"I never wanted in, in the first place. I got... I don't want to say bullied, but influenced into it. And I was really confused, and I still am but..."

I look at them both.

"I just want the two of you, really. My friends... my lovers..."

That last part, I whisper, but it gets them to smile.

"We shouldn't need anyone else, right?" I ask.
"I don't need anyone else if I have you," Suzy whispers, then, turning to Marq, "no offense."
"None taken."
"But you can still be in," she adds, looking at me for agreement.
"Our understanding can still stand," I tell Marq. "If you ever need a fuck, or I do, we can manage it... if Suzy's good with that."
"I think I am."

There's a moment of silence.

"Hang on," I suddenly say. "Are we formalizing a threesome here?"
"More like a three person relationship, maybe," Marq corrects. "I'm not against the idea."
"Neither am I,"Suzy adds. "Marq is a very gentle lover."

He is. I know it intimately and now, it's something I share with Suzy. Why did I let her go back then? It was because of Cassie and Claire. I met Suzy when I was planning a wild threesome (which ended up being a foursome when Jennifer joined in). I wasn't in the mood for anything but sex with Suzy. But now, after what just happened with Jake...

"We can make this work!" I say out loud.

I'm smiling. There are no more tears. There's just one glitch in the plan. Jake. And I have to go to his place to cook supper, and give him another blowjob, and possibly have his roommate fuck me again. And I don't know if I want that anymore. I can call it off. I can tell Jake to go fly a kite. Except that I can't. I have to break the contract the way we spelled it out. Jake has to fuck me.

Fuck, but I don't want his dick inside my pussy anymore, not that I really ever wanted it in the first place. This is going to be tricky, but it can't be helped. I am getting screwed, regardless.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote